Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F Leaked Beside Galaxy S5 with Slim Bezels after FCC Sighting
By Gel Galang | June 13, 2014 3:08 PM EST
In the photo comparison, the most notable difference lies in the much thinner bezels on what should be the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime (Galaxy F). This could be the confirmation to the 5.2-inch screen rumour for the device as well as a good solution to Samsung's expansion of screen sizes without pushing the size of the entire phone.
Sadly, the leaked image, as seen here via GSM Arena, does not confirm if the purported Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime (Galaxy F) will actually feature a brushed metal body.
FCC Sighting for Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime
Before the leaked image had started its rounds on the Internet, the Samsung Galaxy 5 Prime (Galaxy F) has also been seen in the paperwork for FCC certification.
The most recent leaked image with the Samsung Galaxy S5 may actually support the FCC certification, as what has been previously listed had pegged the display size to somewhere near the Samsung Galaxy S5's dimensions.
In the FCC certification, Pocket Now reports there are three variants of what is supposedly thought of as the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime (Galaxy F): the SM-G906S, G906K and G906L.
Other details that have been spotted for the model include Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity and NFC capabilities. An illustration of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime (Galaxy F) is pictured in the link above.
If a recently spotted new leak from Gadgets NDTV that features a brushed metal build for the device is to be believed, the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime (Galaxy F) could release with a metallic body.
The alleged image is seen to have the same basic proportions as the Samsung Galaxy S5, though the premium finish does make it an attractive prime phone. Still there are no confirmations as to whether Samsung will actually drop its most-known feature, a plastic body, for a metallic one in order to create the promised premium phone, so it is best to wait for Samsung's official announcement on build for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime (Galaxy F).
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’