‘Glee’ Star Lea Michele is Dating Ex-Gigolo, New Boyfriend Allegedly Male Escort for ‘Cowboys4Angels’
By charmaine corne clutton | June 13, 2014 11:59 AM EST
The tragic death of her longtime beau and co-star to the critically-acclaimed "Glee" show has left Lea Michele in shambles. Lea Michele has made it public that she was mourning for Cory Monteith, 31, who died in fatal drug overdose in Canada. Despite the tragic loss, it seems like Lea Michele is ready to love again according to reports by US Magazine.
Actress Lea Michele arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Lea Michele met Matthew Paetz, 27, during the taping of her music video "On My Way," an insider revealed to US Magazine.
"She had just come from Coachella where she was missing Cory incredibly," the source revealed. "[The video shoot] was a big party and a really therapeutic moment for her."
Much is not known about Mattew Paetz. According to his public Twitter profile, Paetz is a dating and lifestyle coach. A scandalous claim, however, by TMZ has been making rounds over the Internet tarnishing the image of the soon-to-be boyfriend of Lea Michele. TMZ maintains that Paetz was a former male escort for the site Cowboy4Angels. The site claims that Matthew's charging rates are $350 an hour, $6,000 per weekend, and up to $17,500 for a whole week. Paetz used to go with the alias "Christian" during his stint as a gigolo.
Matthew's profile on the escort Web site is now hidden. Lea Michele has reportedly kept the issue on a down low.
Lea Michele's relationship with Cory Monteith was one of her longest. This will be the "If You Say So" singer's first relationship after the untimely demise of Cory Monteith last July. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith had allegedly "talked about children" and growing old together.
"I feel like it's so important to make sure that I'm 100 percent okay before I can get into a relationship...but people have to understand that I can't be alone forever. Cory wouldn't want that," dished the "Glee" star during an interview.
Could Lea Michele really be moving on with a (alleged) former escort Matthew Paetz?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown