‘Glee’ Star Lea Michele is Dating Ex-Gigolo, New Boyfriend Allegedly Male Escort for ‘Cowboys4Angels’
By charmaine corne clutton | June 13, 2014 11:59 AM EST
The tragic death of her longtime beau and co-star to the critically-acclaimed "Glee" show has left Lea Michele in shambles. Lea Michele has made it public that she was mourning for Cory Monteith, 31, who died in fatal drug overdose in Canada. Despite the tragic loss, it seems like Lea Michele is ready to love again according to reports by US Magazine.
Actress Lea Michele arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Lea Michele met Matthew Paetz, 27, during the taping of her music video "On My Way," an insider revealed to US Magazine.
"She had just come from Coachella where she was missing Cory incredibly," the source revealed. "[The video shoot] was a big party and a really therapeutic moment for her."
Much is not known about Mattew Paetz. According to his public Twitter profile, Paetz is a dating and lifestyle coach. A scandalous claim, however, by TMZ has been making rounds over the Internet tarnishing the image of the soon-to-be boyfriend of Lea Michele. TMZ maintains that Paetz was a former male escort for the site Cowboy4Angels. The site claims that Matthew's charging rates are $350 an hour, $6,000 per weekend, and up to $17,500 for a whole week. Paetz used to go with the alias "Christian" during his stint as a gigolo.
Matthew's profile on the escort Web site is now hidden. Lea Michele has reportedly kept the issue on a down low.
Lea Michele's relationship with Cory Monteith was one of her longest. This will be the "If You Say So" singer's first relationship after the untimely demise of Cory Monteith last July. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith had allegedly "talked about children" and growing old together.
"I feel like it's so important to make sure that I'm 100 percent okay before I can get into a relationship...but people have to understand that I can't be alone forever. Cory wouldn't want that," dished the "Glee" star during an interview.
Could Lea Michele really be moving on with a (alleged) former escort Matthew Paetz?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko