‘Glee’ Star Lea Michele is Dating Ex-Gigolo, New Boyfriend Allegedly Male Escort for ‘Cowboys4Angels’
By charmaine corne clutton | June 13, 2014 11:59 AM EST
The tragic death of her longtime beau and co-star to the critically-acclaimed "Glee" show has left Lea Michele in shambles. Lea Michele has made it public that she was mourning for Cory Monteith, 31, who died in fatal drug overdose in Canada. Despite the tragic loss, it seems like Lea Michele is ready to love again according to reports by US Magazine.
Actress Lea Michele arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Lea Michele met Matthew Paetz, 27, during the taping of her music video "On My Way," an insider revealed to US Magazine.
"She had just come from Coachella where she was missing Cory incredibly," the source revealed. "[The video shoot] was a big party and a really therapeutic moment for her."
Much is not known about Mattew Paetz. According to his public Twitter profile, Paetz is a dating and lifestyle coach. A scandalous claim, however, by TMZ has been making rounds over the Internet tarnishing the image of the soon-to-be boyfriend of Lea Michele. TMZ maintains that Paetz was a former male escort for the site Cowboy4Angels. The site claims that Matthew's charging rates are $350 an hour, $6,000 per weekend, and up to $17,500 for a whole week. Paetz used to go with the alias "Christian" during his stint as a gigolo.
Matthew's profile on the escort Web site is now hidden. Lea Michele has reportedly kept the issue on a down low.
Lea Michele's relationship with Cory Monteith was one of her longest. This will be the "If You Say So" singer's first relationship after the untimely demise of Cory Monteith last July. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith had allegedly "talked about children" and growing old together.
"I feel like it's so important to make sure that I'm 100 percent okay before I can get into a relationship...but people have to understand that I can't be alone forever. Cory wouldn't want that," dished the "Glee" star during an interview.
Could Lea Michele really be moving on with a (alleged) former escort Matthew Paetz?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install