‘Glee’ Star Lea Michele is Dating Ex-Gigolo, New Boyfriend Allegedly Male Escort for ‘Cowboys4Angels’
By charmaine corne clutton | June 13, 2014 11:59 AM EST
The tragic death of her longtime beau and co-star to the critically-acclaimed "Glee" show has left Lea Michele in shambles. Lea Michele has made it public that she was mourning for Cory Monteith, 31, who died in fatal drug overdose in Canada. Despite the tragic loss, it seems like Lea Michele is ready to love again according to reports by US Magazine.
Actress Lea Michele arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Lea Michele met Matthew Paetz, 27, during the taping of her music video "On My Way," an insider revealed to US Magazine.
"She had just come from Coachella where she was missing Cory incredibly," the source revealed. "[The video shoot] was a big party and a really therapeutic moment for her."
Much is not known about Mattew Paetz. According to his public Twitter profile, Paetz is a dating and lifestyle coach. A scandalous claim, however, by TMZ has been making rounds over the Internet tarnishing the image of the soon-to-be boyfriend of Lea Michele. TMZ maintains that Paetz was a former male escort for the site Cowboy4Angels. The site claims that Matthew's charging rates are $350 an hour, $6,000 per weekend, and up to $17,500 for a whole week. Paetz used to go with the alias "Christian" during his stint as a gigolo.
Matthew's profile on the escort Web site is now hidden. Lea Michele has reportedly kept the issue on a down low.
Lea Michele's relationship with Cory Monteith was one of her longest. This will be the "If You Say So" singer's first relationship after the untimely demise of Cory Monteith last July. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith had allegedly "talked about children" and growing old together.
"I feel like it's so important to make sure that I'm 100 percent okay before I can get into a relationship...but people have to understand that I can't be alone forever. Cory wouldn't want that," dished the "Glee" star during an interview.
Could Lea Michele really be moving on with a (alleged) former escort Matthew Paetz?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop