‘Glee’ Star Lea Michele is Dating Ex-Gigolo, New Boyfriend Allegedly Male Escort for ‘Cowboys4Angels’
By charmaine corne clutton | June 13, 2014 11:59 AM EST
The tragic death of her longtime beau and co-star to the critically-acclaimed "Glee" show has left Lea Michele in shambles. Lea Michele has made it public that she was mourning for Cory Monteith, 31, who died in fatal drug overdose in Canada. Despite the tragic loss, it seems like Lea Michele is ready to love again according to reports by US Magazine.
Actress Lea Michele arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Lea Michele met Matthew Paetz, 27, during the taping of her music video "On My Way," an insider revealed to US Magazine.
"She had just come from Coachella where she was missing Cory incredibly," the source revealed. "[The video shoot] was a big party and a really therapeutic moment for her."
Much is not known about Mattew Paetz. According to his public Twitter profile, Paetz is a dating and lifestyle coach. A scandalous claim, however, by TMZ has been making rounds over the Internet tarnishing the image of the soon-to-be boyfriend of Lea Michele. TMZ maintains that Paetz was a former male escort for the site Cowboy4Angels. The site claims that Matthew's charging rates are $350 an hour, $6,000 per weekend, and up to $17,500 for a whole week. Paetz used to go with the alias "Christian" during his stint as a gigolo.
Matthew's profile on the escort Web site is now hidden. Lea Michele has reportedly kept the issue on a down low.
Lea Michele's relationship with Cory Monteith was one of her longest. This will be the "If You Say So" singer's first relationship after the untimely demise of Cory Monteith last July. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith had allegedly "talked about children" and growing old together.
"I feel like it's so important to make sure that I'm 100 percent okay before I can get into a relationship...but people have to understand that I can't be alone forever. Cory wouldn't want that," dished the "Glee" star during an interview.
Could Lea Michele really be moving on with a (alleged) former escort Matthew Paetz?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues