Cameron Diaz Reports: Actress Pregnant with Benji Madden’s Baby, ‘Sex Tape’ to be Released Soon
By Riza Ornos | June 13, 2014 11:57 AM EST
After dating for a few weeks, "Other Woman" actress Cameron Diaz is rumoured to be pregnant for the first time with Benji Madden's baby according to the latest issue of OK! Magazine posted on Celebrity Laundry. It seems that the actress is ready to take her relationship with the singer to the next level as they are rumoured to elope the first chance they get.
Currently promoting her latest movie "Sex Tape" with "How I Met Your Mother" star Jason Segal, the 41-year-old blond met her latest film through Madden's sister-in-law Nicole Richie. "Cameron is pretty into him... she likes the bad boys! But the thing is, Benji's actually a really nice guy," told a source to X17 in an interview posted on Daily Mail. "They've been having fun together, making sure it doesn't get too serious too fast."
Diaz recently claimed that she is not actively searching for a man at this point on her life and if the right man comes along she is open to pursue the relationship wherever it leads them. "I don't think you find them, I think they find you. My feeling about it is you should just be open to receiving," she added.
Classicalite reports that after the actress watched her Hollywood friends like Drew Barrymore and Nicole Richie find happiness with their kids, so she also wants to get pregnant. Based on her interview with OK! Magazine two years ago, the actress claimed that she was attracted to the idea of getting married and settling down.
Known for moving too quickly with most of her relationships, Cameron is allegedly getting too attached with Benji but other reports claimed that she is happy to take things as it comes. She is at the point of her life ready to settle down and this time she is happy not being alone as she found someone who loves life as hard she does.
"The relationship sort of hit Cameron out of nowhere...She's always been open-minded when it comes to men," a source told People magazine posted on Classicalite. "She's at a point in her life where she would love to settle down, but for now with Benji it's about being happy and taking things as they come."
"Sex Tape" is scheduled to premiere on July 25.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2