‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Spoilers: ‘Really creepy with lots of new twists’
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 13, 2014 11:55 AM EST
Episode 4 of "The Walking Dead" Season 5 is set to be quite creepy. According to The Spoiling Dead Fans, on June 10 the cast and crew started filming 'TWD' Episode 5x04.
"The shooting of Episode 504 begins... Today!" tweeted Robert, who works as a boom operator for "The Walking Dead," on June 10.
On June 10, The Spoiling Dead Fans shared a new update about Episode 4 from the upcoming season.
"Episode 4, which they are currently filming is said to be 'really creepy with lots of new twists'."
This episode is said to showcase loads of screams and gunshots.
Recently, comic book writer and "The Walking Dead" executive producer talked to The Hollywood Reporter. He was asked by THR about the rumours that Glenn is set to die.
"I absolutely love it. It means people care and people are paying attention. So keep those rumors flying!" responded Robert.
The Web site also asked Robert about any major deaths in the first half of Season 5.
"It's always highly likely, though I wouldn't say that it's any more likely than it ever is, but it is always extremely likely. We did pull back on the reins a little bit at the end of season four. We're definitely going to hit the ground running for season five and we really don't let up very quickly at all. It's going to be a pretty fast-paced, intense season."
The comic book writer shared some info about Seth Gilliam's character. He did not reveal if he is playing Father Gabriel or not, but stated that his character will bring "a lot of conflict and really cool character traits to the mix."
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes air this Oct. on AMC. Stay tuned for more updates.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS