‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Spoilers: ‘Really creepy with lots of new twists’
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 13, 2014 11:55 AM EST
Episode 4 of "The Walking Dead" Season 5 is set to be quite creepy. According to The Spoiling Dead Fans, on June 10 the cast and crew started filming 'TWD' Episode 5x04.
"The shooting of Episode 504 begins... Today!" tweeted Robert, who works as a boom operator for "The Walking Dead," on June 10.
On June 10, The Spoiling Dead Fans shared a new update about Episode 4 from the upcoming season.
"Episode 4, which they are currently filming is said to be 'really creepy with lots of new twists'."
This episode is said to showcase loads of screams and gunshots.
Recently, comic book writer and "The Walking Dead" executive producer talked to The Hollywood Reporter. He was asked by THR about the rumours that Glenn is set to die.
"I absolutely love it. It means people care and people are paying attention. So keep those rumors flying!" responded Robert.
The Web site also asked Robert about any major deaths in the first half of Season 5.
"It's always highly likely, though I wouldn't say that it's any more likely than it ever is, but it is always extremely likely. We did pull back on the reins a little bit at the end of season four. We're definitely going to hit the ground running for season five and we really don't let up very quickly at all. It's going to be a pretty fast-paced, intense season."
The comic book writer shared some info about Seth Gilliam's character. He did not reveal if he is playing Father Gabriel or not, but stated that his character will bring "a lot of conflict and really cool character traits to the mix."
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes air this Oct. on AMC. Stay tuned for more updates.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu