Pokémon X and Y Update: ORAS Gameplay Unveiled, Watch Kyogre and Groudon in Action
By Karla Danica Figuerres | June 13, 2014 8:53 AM EST
Nintendo finally released videos of the forthcoming Pokémon ORAS games to fans. The released video of The Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire verified many details that were previewed in CoroCoro magazine recently. In these Hoenn remakes, Sceptile and Swampert will unite with Blaziken in the mega evolution club.
REUTERS / Eric Thayer
A Pikachu balloon floats down Sixth Avenue during the 87th Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York November 28, 2013.
Not only that, Groudon and Kyogre will be able to transform into their original forms- as stated in CoroCoro via Serebii.
The trailer of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire shows many more information about the forthcoming games compared to the video released back in May. A child who appears to be really serious taking this whole Pokémon adventure thing finds out cave paintings showing Groudon and Kyogre of gen 3. After he flies on a Latios around Hoenn, fans get to the core of the teaser.
Moreover, Brendan and May are back in 3D, and it has new character designs. As seen in the video, other main characters like Steven Stone from the original gen 3 games will make it to the game. After the first forms of the Hoenn starters make their character part, a catch sight of the Pokémon X and Y new evolution mega Blaziken together with the new Sceptile and Swampert forms were seen having their new mega forms.
Furthermore, Hoenn's 3 rarest Pokémon can finally embrace the grass dragon and swamp monster they really are.
It's not only Sceptile and Swampert, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's Groudon and Kyogre will also get new forms as well. The transformation series seems to be a little different than the usual mega evolution transformation - the two Pokémon are surrounded by a Ruby and Sapphire. The Pokémon video unveils web with the details of the two Hoenn titans evolving a former, more prehistoric state.
Meanwhile, there's a lot more to wait for the Pokémon ORAS teaser. Many questions are still left unanswered.
Will famous Pokémon X and Y new features like character customisations make a return? Will Groudon and Kyogre require some kind of thing to activate their original forms? Will there be new cities and towns in the gen 3 remake?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family