Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Target Playmaker says He will not Leave Madrid
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 13, 2014 1:38 AM EST
Chelsea target Koke will not be leaving his mother club, Atletico Madrid, any time soon amid transfer rumours linking him to top European sides.
The Spanish international, who will be representing Spain in the World Cup in Brazil, helped the Rojiblancos clinch the domestic title as well as a runners-up finish in the Champions League.
“My future is with Atletico. I am happy in my club and now I have a deal and do not think about an exit.” - Koke
He was able to locate teammates that successfully found the back of the net 18 times, while contributing 7 goals of his own during the 2013/14 season.
"My future is with Atletico. I am happy in my club and now I have a deal and do not think about an exit," Koke told Sky Sports.
The 22-year-old reiterated that he is devoting his attention solely to the upcoming quadrennial competition.
"Really my head is only focused on the work for Spain in Brazil 2014. My dream is to win this title with minutes in the game, although that depends on the coach," he added.
"I have arrived to the team and each day I learn many things, especially about players such as Xavi and Iniesta."
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy