Chelsea FC Transfer News: Wolfsburg Looks to Snatch Blues Striker, Says Club Official
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 13, 2014 12:35 AM EST
Wolfsburg are looking to sign Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku, according to the Bundesliga outfit's sporting director Klaus Allofs.
The Belgian international, who will be playing in Brazil in this year's World Cup, has yet to play in a full season with the Blues and under the reign of Jose Mourinho, things apparently are not going to change.
“There will be some movement in all of this after FIFA World Cup tournament.” - Klaus Allofs on Romelu Lukaku
"If the player is getting cheaper, maybe this affair is picking up pace. But even then we won't be the only club chasing the player's signature,"the club offial told Kicker-Sportmagazin.
"Actually we are looking at top-class strikers and we do not have any pressure. We are patiently waiting for the right moment."
"There will be some movement in all of this after FIFA World Cup tournament."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon