‘True Blood’ Season 7 [Final Season] Spoilers: Watch Out for a Crazy Sex Scene in Episode 2, Australian Premiere Date
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 12, 2014 8:20 PM EST
HBO's popular vampire drama series "True Blood" has never shied away from showing some of the craziest sex scenes. The latest buzz is that two non-gay characters will have a sexual hook-up in Episode 2 of "True Blood" Season 7, which is the final season. These two characters are likely to be Jason and Eric. The Episode 2 is titled "I Found You."
TV Line reports that this sex scene is much crazier than Bill having sex with Sookie in the graveyard after getting-up from his grave. "This same-sex hookup, between two non-gay characters, goes down in Episode 2 of the show's final season -- and trust me, it was worth the wait," according to TV Line.
The spoiler report, however, does not mention who are the two characters. It reveals that this sex scene is "accompanies by strings." Entertainment Weekly's brief review of the upcoming season probably spills more spoilers about this craziest sex scene and who are the two non-gay characters hooking-up. In Episode 2, Eric and Jason will be seen in a sexually intimate dream scene, according to Entertainment Weekly (EW).
"When he [Eric] first appears, he's letting Jason unbuckle his belt, with enough candles flickering in the background to light a cake for his 1,087th birthday. But as it turns out, this is all just Jason's dream," according to EW's review.
Meanwhile, the casting sheet of Episode 2 had hinted that there will be some steamy, hot scenes between a young French woman called Sylvia and her potential love interest, Eric. The fans can expect that this will be real and not a dream scene. The title "I Found You" probably alludes to Pam finding Eric, as she will continue to search for Eric in Episode 2.
The final season of "True Blood" features bloodbath and reportedly some of the fans' favourite characters are not going to survive the final ten episodes. "True Blood" Season 7 is scheduled to premiere on June 22, 2014 on HBO. And, the Australian audience will get to see the premiere episode, "Jesus Gonna Be Here," of "True Blood" Season 7 on June 23 on Showcase.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]