Beyonce Pregnant with Jay Z's Child: Divorce Reportedly Comes to Halt Post Queen B's Second Pregnancy, Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 12, 2014 7:01 PM EST
A new report suggests that Beyonce may be pregnant with Jay Z's child. Amidst the divorce rumours, it is being suggested that Queen B is sticking to Jay Z because she is expecting the rapper's second baby, reported Celebrity Laundry.
According to June 23 edition of Life & Style magazine, Beyonce was thrilled to know about her pregnancy but later felt trapped with Jay Z who has been rumoured to be cheating on his marriage with the likes of Rita Ora, Rihanna and Rachel Roy, reported the Web site.
The magazine report further suggested that Beyonce is now trying to work things out with Jay Z for the sake of her second child. The couple already has a daughter named Blue Ivy. Though there is no confirmation to the pregnancy of the legendary pop star, it is being said that Beyonce's sister Solange is pushing her to divorce Jay Z.
"Beyoncé knows everything about what's going on with Jay-Z and other women - and she knows most of it from Solange," a source revealed to Life&Style about the celebrity couple. "Solange is pushing Beyonce to get divorced."
Beyonce and Jay Z have always maintained an image of immaculate relationship in front of the media, but the reality of the marriage came in public when Solange was caught hitting Jay Z in a lift at the MET Gala after party. The video went viral within minutes.
For those who want to watch "Solange hitting Jay Z," check it out below.
In the video Solange could be seen hitting Jay Z, while Beyonce stands watching. However, after the video the family offered an official statement suggesting that they have moved forward as one united family.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred.
Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred.
Statement given by the trio.They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family," the official statement (via CNN) read.
Beyonce and Jay Z have not said anything in regards to their divorce, separation and second pregnancy rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June