Beyonce Pregnant with Jay Z's Child: Divorce Reportedly Comes to Halt Post Queen B's Second Pregnancy, Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 12, 2014 7:01 PM EST
A new report suggests that Beyonce may be pregnant with Jay Z's child. Amidst the divorce rumours, it is being suggested that Queen B is sticking to Jay Z because she is expecting the rapper's second baby, reported Celebrity Laundry.
According to June 23 edition of Life & Style magazine, Beyonce was thrilled to know about her pregnancy but later felt trapped with Jay Z who has been rumoured to be cheating on his marriage with the likes of Rita Ora, Rihanna and Rachel Roy, reported the Web site.
The magazine report further suggested that Beyonce is now trying to work things out with Jay Z for the sake of her second child. The couple already has a daughter named Blue Ivy. Though there is no confirmation to the pregnancy of the legendary pop star, it is being said that Beyonce's sister Solange is pushing her to divorce Jay Z.
"Beyoncé knows everything about what's going on with Jay-Z and other women - and she knows most of it from Solange," a source revealed to Life&Style about the celebrity couple. "Solange is pushing Beyonce to get divorced."
Beyonce and Jay Z have always maintained an image of immaculate relationship in front of the media, but the reality of the marriage came in public when Solange was caught hitting Jay Z in a lift at the MET Gala after party. The video went viral within minutes.
For those who want to watch "Solange hitting Jay Z," check it out below.
In the video Solange could be seen hitting Jay Z, while Beyonce stands watching. However, after the video the family offered an official statement suggesting that they have moved forward as one united family.
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred.
Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred.
Statement given by the trio.They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family," the official statement (via CNN) read.
Beyonce and Jay Z have not said anything in regards to their divorce, separation and second pregnancy rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More