New Intimate Pictures of Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Wedding Surface, Baby North West Wears White Bridal Gown
By nidhi tewari | June 12, 2014 6:57 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has shared a very cute picture of her baby North West from the day of her wedding when she wore a white bridesmaid gown. North is looking a bit distracted in the picture which shows Kanye West holding her and looking towards her. Kim looks spectacular in a white bridal dress on her wedding day.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
The Givenchy-wearing couple happiley poses for the family portrait on the top of the historic Forte di Belvedere in Florence, where Kim and Kanye exchanged their wedding vows in the presence of more than 500 guests.
The caption reads of the beautiful family portrait reads: "My everything." Check out the picture here.
Kim Kardashian's sister Khloe Kardashian also shared a special picture from the wedding day where West is seen giving guidelines to the bridesmaids - including Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall. The Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner is also seen sitting among the group wearing a plunging neckline while the best expression award should go to Kylie Jenner who seems to look in a comical manner towards Kanye. Meanwhile Khloe Kardashian is seen holding baby North West in her lap. Khloe captioned the picture saying: "Family." Check out the picture here.
"The image was taken right after Kim and Kanye wed. We were all discussing how calm and dream-like the wedding was. The peace in Kim and Kanye was undeniable. We all felt as if they had been married in another lifetime. I have always believed these two are soul mates," Khole Kardashian told E! Online, according to mirror.co.uk.
While the members of the family do not seem impressed with Kanye's instructions in the picture, Kourtney insists that the family is discussing their dreamy wedding.
"It was right after they said their vows and we all came back to the fort. This picture is beautiful. Every moment was like a fairy-tale dream come true," revealed Kourtney, according to the Web site.
Meanwhile the newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have set out to their "official" honeymoon to Mexico. The couple is also celebrating Kanye West's 37th birthday there. Prior to this honeymoon, Kim and Kanye also went for their honeymoon in Ireland and Prague.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia