New Intimate Pictures of Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Wedding Surface, Baby North West Wears White Bridal Gown
By nidhi tewari | June 12, 2014 6:57 PM EST
Kim Kardashian has shared a very cute picture of her baby North West from the day of her wedding when she wore a white bridesmaid gown. North is looking a bit distracted in the picture which shows Kanye West holding her and looking towards her. Kim looks spectacular in a white bridal dress on her wedding day.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
The Givenchy-wearing couple happiley poses for the family portrait on the top of the historic Forte di Belvedere in Florence, where Kim and Kanye exchanged their wedding vows in the presence of more than 500 guests.
The caption reads of the beautiful family portrait reads: "My everything." Check out the picture here.
Kim Kardashian's sister Khloe Kardashian also shared a special picture from the wedding day where West is seen giving guidelines to the bridesmaids - including Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall. The Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner is also seen sitting among the group wearing a plunging neckline while the best expression award should go to Kylie Jenner who seems to look in a comical manner towards Kanye. Meanwhile Khloe Kardashian is seen holding baby North West in her lap. Khloe captioned the picture saying: "Family." Check out the picture here.
"The image was taken right after Kim and Kanye wed. We were all discussing how calm and dream-like the wedding was. The peace in Kim and Kanye was undeniable. We all felt as if they had been married in another lifetime. I have always believed these two are soul mates," Khole Kardashian told E! Online, according to mirror.co.uk.
While the members of the family do not seem impressed with Kanye's instructions in the picture, Kourtney insists that the family is discussing their dreamy wedding.
"It was right after they said their vows and we all came back to the fort. This picture is beautiful. Every moment was like a fairy-tale dream come true," revealed Kourtney, according to the Web site.
Meanwhile the newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have set out to their "official" honeymoon to Mexico. The couple is also celebrating Kanye West's 37th birthday there. Prior to this honeymoon, Kim and Kanye also went for their honeymoon in Ireland and Prague.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence