HTC One M8: Top 3 Features Review
By Sachin Trivedi | June 12, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Here's a look at the top three features of the device:
HTC One M8 features a curved wraparound unibody frame. The design allows the users to use the device for longer calls without much strain on the fingers. The metal frame of the device makes it stylish and elegant. With the industry moving toward bigger screens, the challenge that smartphone manufacturers face is that of bringing a bigger screen device which is not difficult to handle with one hand. The curved back of HTC One M8 makes it easy to hold in spite of the bigger screen size of the device. The device has a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. It has 146.4 mm x 70.6 mm x 9.4 mm dimensions and weighs 160 grams.
HTC One M8's camera features some exciting tools. The tools allow the user to remove blurry results, take bigger panoramic pictures and add effects to the photos already taken. The panoramic pictures can be taken using the Pan 360 tool. The tool allows for 180 x 360 degree views. The user can change the focus of the picture, even after the picture is taken. This feature allows the user to bring the blurry object into focus and make the focused object blurry.
The primary camera on the device is a dual 4 MP camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP. It must be noted that a higher MP does not mean a better camera. HTC One M8 uses a bigger pixel size to deliver good picture quality, the device uses ultra pixels.
HTC One M8 is perhaps best known for its speakers. The device has dual front-facing speakers that deliver incredible audio. The speakers come with customized software to adjust the audio output, depending on the situation. The speakers on the device deliver up to 95 db of sound. The device also comes with the bass to treble balancing software. The software senses the room temperature and automatically makes adjustments to the power and protect the speakers from damage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family