HTC One M8: Top 3 Features Review
By Sachin Trivedi | June 12, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Here's a look at the top three features of the device:
HTC One M8 features a curved wraparound unibody frame. The design allows the users to use the device for longer calls without much strain on the fingers. The metal frame of the device makes it stylish and elegant. With the industry moving toward bigger screens, the challenge that smartphone manufacturers face is that of bringing a bigger screen device which is not difficult to handle with one hand. The curved back of HTC One M8 makes it easy to hold in spite of the bigger screen size of the device. The device has a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. It has 146.4 mm x 70.6 mm x 9.4 mm dimensions and weighs 160 grams.
HTC One M8's camera features some exciting tools. The tools allow the user to remove blurry results, take bigger panoramic pictures and add effects to the photos already taken. The panoramic pictures can be taken using the Pan 360 tool. The tool allows for 180 x 360 degree views. The user can change the focus of the picture, even after the picture is taken. This feature allows the user to bring the blurry object into focus and make the focused object blurry.
The primary camera on the device is a dual 4 MP camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP. It must be noted that a higher MP does not mean a better camera. HTC One M8 uses a bigger pixel size to deliver good picture quality, the device uses ultra pixels.
HTC One M8 is perhaps best known for its speakers. The device has dual front-facing speakers that deliver incredible audio. The speakers come with customized software to adjust the audio output, depending on the situation. The speakers on the device deliver up to 95 db of sound. The device also comes with the bass to treble balancing software. The software senses the room temperature and automatically makes adjustments to the power and protect the speakers from damage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan