HTC One M8: Top 3 Features Review
By Sachin Trivedi | June 12, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Here's a look at the top three features of the device:
HTC One M8 features a curved wraparound unibody frame. The design allows the users to use the device for longer calls without much strain on the fingers. The metal frame of the device makes it stylish and elegant. With the industry moving toward bigger screens, the challenge that smartphone manufacturers face is that of bringing a bigger screen device which is not difficult to handle with one hand. The curved back of HTC One M8 makes it easy to hold in spite of the bigger screen size of the device. The device has a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. It has 146.4 mm x 70.6 mm x 9.4 mm dimensions and weighs 160 grams.
HTC One M8's camera features some exciting tools. The tools allow the user to remove blurry results, take bigger panoramic pictures and add effects to the photos already taken. The panoramic pictures can be taken using the Pan 360 tool. The tool allows for 180 x 360 degree views. The user can change the focus of the picture, even after the picture is taken. This feature allows the user to bring the blurry object into focus and make the focused object blurry.
The primary camera on the device is a dual 4 MP camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP. It must be noted that a higher MP does not mean a better camera. HTC One M8 uses a bigger pixel size to deliver good picture quality, the device uses ultra pixels.
HTC One M8 is perhaps best known for its speakers. The device has dual front-facing speakers that deliver incredible audio. The speakers come with customized software to adjust the audio output, depending on the situation. The speakers on the device deliver up to 95 db of sound. The device also comes with the bass to treble balancing software. The software senses the room temperature and automatically makes adjustments to the power and protect the speakers from damage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People