Samsung Galaxy Premiere 2014: 5 Things to Expect
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | June 12, 2014 6:20 PM EST
With all the online buzz going on for Galaxy Premiere 2014, here are five things to expect.
Live Stream on YouTube
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
According to Samsung Web site, Galaxy Premiere will be live stream on YouTube so those who cannot personally attend the event can still watch from their own gadgets at home.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
The much-rumored Samsung Galaxy Tab S will be unveiled during Galaxy Premiere. According to GSM Arena, the tablet will come with Super AMOLED QHD displays in 8.4-inch and 10.5-inch. It will also have two processors: Exynos 5 Octa 5420 chipset clocked at 1.9 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 and Exynos 5 Octa 5420 chipset clocked at 1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7. Both CPUs will have 3 GB RAM and 533 MHz ARM Mali-T628, 32 GB internal memory and 8 MP camera running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
The leaked image of Samsung's invitation is neatly divided into four with a side view of the device in each quadrant. As the event title suggested, Samsung will not only launch tablet lineup but also Galaxy mobiles.
The PC Advisor cited Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini will also be unwrapped during Galaxy Premiere. This device will reportedly have Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, Exynos 3 Quad 3470 chipset, Mali-400 MP4 GPU, and 8 MP camera running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
PC Advisor also suggested Samsung Galaxy S5 Active will also be launched during Galaxy Premiere. This gadget will reportedly have 4.5-inch super AMOLED screen with 720 pixels resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, 1.5 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, 8 MP rear facing camera and 2 MP front-facing camera running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom
The same Web site also suggested Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom will be revealed at Galaxy Premiere. This gadget will reportedly have Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 and dual-core 1.7 GHz Cortex A15 processors, Exynos 5260 chipset, Mali-T624 GPU, 20.7 MP camera, and 4.8-inch super AMOLED screen running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Samsung is very secretive about its lineup at Galaxy Premiere 2014 Tab into Color.
Watch Samsung Galaxy Premiere Tab Into Color live stream on YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Air New Zealand Flies Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Solution to Your Old Unwanted Phones Comes with MobileMuster Scheme
- IBM Named Leader in Worldwide Managed Security Services
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6