'Pitch Perfect 2' Plot Spoilers: Brittany Snow to Twerk Like Miley Cyrus, Girls to Graduate
By Sonalee singh | June 12, 2014 5:43 PM EST
The new trend of twerking is taking on the dance industry and the sequel to smash hit "Pitch Perfect" may very well use the Miley Cyrus-que dance move, as per the Enstarz reports. The lead actress of the film Brittany Snow took to Twitter yesterday and wrote: "Injured my back today from twerking. Found myself using a glow stick to massage it. #sometimesIworry #PitchPerfect2Problems."
To know more about twerking Watch Miley Cyru's twerking video here:
This could very well be a hint to the plot of the movie and the comment has come just a day after photo of the cast was released from the dance studio. "Pitch Perfect" is being directed by creator and actress Elizabeth Banks.
Though there is no confirmation about the inclusion of twerking in the film, fans do wonder that "Pitch Perfect 2" can very well be a reflection of the current industry trends and its relevance in the society.
Snow also mentioned the word "glow stick" in her tweet, thus hinting its use as a prop. Though there is no confirmation of these new trends being included in the film, Snow's tweet went viral with nearly six hundred people reposting it on their own accounts.
Meanwhile, Banks who would be directing for the first time, talked about the film in an interview with the Huffington Post.
"I was on as producer for the first film and have been with the movie since its inception, so this next time around I'm just taking on a lot more responsibility.I still want to bring as much laughter and humor and joyfulness and great music to the franchise that I can."
She gushed about the movie while promoting her alliance with Listerine and the 21 days challenge started by the brand.
"I'm really excited to direct the girls," said Banks further, adding, "The whole project speaks so much to me and to women and to making women funny in really fun and interesting ways and that's what I'm most looking forward to. I'm looking forward to letting the girls let loose."
Furthermore, Banks even spilled a few beans about the plot of the movie.
"All I can say right now is that they will be graduating seniors this time around, rather than incoming freshmen," she told the publication.
See the first picture of the cast of "Pitch Perfect 2" here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How