Angry Kanye West Disses Jay Z, Speaks Out During Austin Concert: 'You Need To Stop Actin' Crazy' [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | June 12, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Kanye West and Jay Z's brotherhood is in trouble. Kanye West probably did not take Beyonce and Jay Z's no show on his and Kim Kardashian's marriage lightly as the "Yeezus" rapper has now dissed Jay Z during one of his performances. During his recent performance at the S Games in Austin, Texas West omitted Jay's name from the lyrics of his last three songs.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
Beyonce's Favorite Artists Include Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea, Pop Star Drops June Birthday Playlist
After Topless Interview Shoot, Kendall Jenner Offered 'Huge Centrefold Offer' by Playboy Magazine: Reports
While performing his song "Cold," the new husband to Kim Kardashian usually raps "Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team." But in his latest concert post marriage, West simply dropped "Jay" from the line. In his other song "Blood on the Leaves," Jay usually raps "I don't give a damn if you used to talk to Jay-Z," but when he belted out his latest performance, the rapper said, "I don't give a damn if you used to talk to (silence)."
According to NY Daily News, Kanye West also made it a point to change the line from "He ain't with you, he with Beyoncé, you need to stop actin' lazy" to "He ain't with you, he with Beyoncé, you need to stop actin' crazy."
Meanwhile Kanye West's mother in law Kris Jenner dismissed the absence of Beyonce and Jay Z on the wedding of Kim as not a big deal saying she did not give it "a second thought."
"If you had been there, you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone's mind," Jenner told Australian breakfast radio co-hosts Kyle and Jackie O Tuesday adding that she assumed the couple must have been working.
However, Kanye West seemed to have taken things to his heart and did not seem to like the fact that his best friend and co-musician on many of his songs ditched him on his wedding day. Although pop star Beyonce did post Kim and Kanye's Vogue picture on her Web site to wish couple a happy married life but Kanye West probably had more expectations from Jay Z than this.
"Wishing you a lifetime of unconditional love," Beyonce wrote on her Instagram along with the image of Kimye. Beyonce even wished Kanye West a very happy birthday on his recent June 8 birthday on her Web site. She posted a chic black and white picture of Kanye with birthday messages.
However, Kanye West probably wanted Beyonce and Jay Z physically present on his wedding hence he looks angry and is showing it in the form of his music. Meanwhile take a look at the clip to see how Kanye West dissed Jay Z by omitting his name from the songs.
Source: youtube.com/Taylor Alcoces
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage