Angry Kanye West Disses Jay Z, Speaks Out During Austin Concert: 'You Need To Stop Actin' Crazy' [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | June 12, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Kanye West and Jay Z's brotherhood is in trouble. Kanye West probably did not take Beyonce and Jay Z's no show on his and Kim Kardashian's marriage lightly as the "Yeezus" rapper has now dissed Jay Z during one of his performances. During his recent performance at the S Games in Austin, Texas West omitted Jay's name from the lyrics of his last three songs.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
Beyonce's Favorite Artists Include Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea, Pop Star Drops June Birthday Playlist
After Topless Interview Shoot, Kendall Jenner Offered 'Huge Centrefold Offer' by Playboy Magazine: Reports
While performing his song "Cold," the new husband to Kim Kardashian usually raps "Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team." But in his latest concert post marriage, West simply dropped "Jay" from the line. In his other song "Blood on the Leaves," Jay usually raps "I don't give a damn if you used to talk to Jay-Z," but when he belted out his latest performance, the rapper said, "I don't give a damn if you used to talk to (silence)."
According to NY Daily News, Kanye West also made it a point to change the line from "He ain't with you, he with Beyoncé, you need to stop actin' lazy" to "He ain't with you, he with Beyoncé, you need to stop actin' crazy."
Meanwhile Kanye West's mother in law Kris Jenner dismissed the absence of Beyonce and Jay Z on the wedding of Kim as not a big deal saying she did not give it "a second thought."
"If you had been there, you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone's mind," Jenner told Australian breakfast radio co-hosts Kyle and Jackie O Tuesday adding that she assumed the couple must have been working.
However, Kanye West seemed to have taken things to his heart and did not seem to like the fact that his best friend and co-musician on many of his songs ditched him on his wedding day. Although pop star Beyonce did post Kim and Kanye's Vogue picture on her Web site to wish couple a happy married life but Kanye West probably had more expectations from Jay Z than this.
"Wishing you a lifetime of unconditional love," Beyonce wrote on her Instagram along with the image of Kimye. Beyonce even wished Kanye West a very happy birthday on his recent June 8 birthday on her Web site. She posted a chic black and white picture of Kanye with birthday messages.
However, Kanye West probably wanted Beyonce and Jay Z physically present on his wedding hence he looks angry and is showing it in the form of his music. Meanwhile take a look at the clip to see how Kanye West dissed Jay Z by omitting his name from the songs.
Source: youtube.com/Taylor Alcoces
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced