FIFA World Cup 2014 Live Coverage: How and Where to Watch it Live Online, on TV and Smartphones in Australia, U.S., UK and Canada
By jaskiran kaur | June 12, 2014 4:53 PM EST
In less than a day highly anticipated FIFA World Cup 2014 will commence. It's time to witness the world's biggest sports tournament that will see 32 national soccer teams fighting for the most coveted trophy. South America's largest country Brazil will host a total of 64 matches across 12 cities. The event begins early morning of June 13, 2014 and ends on July 14, 2014.
FIFA World Cup trophy is seen close to the Brazil's national flag during the 65th FIFA Congress in Sao Paulo June 11, 2014. REUTERS/Paulo Whitaker
This year catching the live action from Brazil grounds will be easier than ever before. 20th FIFA World Cup will be accessible with the means of TV, Internet, Smartphones and more. Here is how and where to watch FIFA World Cup 2014 if you live in Australia, U.S., UK and Canada. Read on if you don't want to miss a single moment of the World Cup just about to begin.
Where to Watch FIFA World Cup 2014 on TV in Australia, U.S.A., UK and Canada
For those living in Australia, grab the live action on SBS. The television network will broadcast the entire tournament. SBS TV Guide provides the entire schedule of FIFA World Cup 2014. It provides all the information about the matches including date, time and the SBS channel showing it.
For those viewing in the U.S.A, sports network ESPN will show the entire tournament. One can refer to the comprehensive ESPN TV Guide that enlists all the matches, and their schedules.
For Canadian Viewers: CBC, Sportsnet, TVA and East Link TV will broadcast the tournament for viewers in Canada.
New Zealand viewers can tune into TVNZ and Sky Sport for matches.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2014 Live Online and Smartphones
In Australia, SBS has obtained the rights to stream all the 64 matches on its The World Game Web site. The network has also launched The World Game apps that will render live mobile streams to iOS and Android Users.
The UK viewers can watch FIFA matches on BBC iPlayer. For fans looking for online live coverage, they can visit bbc.co.uk/worldcup. The network also has a mobile app that will stream the matches.
Canadian viewers can go to CBC's Web site to view live FIFA World Cup 2014 matches. Matches can be watched online on CBC.ca's Web site. Also the network hosts special smartphone apps for iOS and Android users.
For more information on FIFA World Cup 2014, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone