'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Writer Adam Glass Teases 'Yummy Boys Stuff' in Early Episodes, Jared Padalecki Talks about Sam and Dean Relationship
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 12, 2014 3:57 PM EST
"Supernatural" is currently on a long break but the team behind the hit CW TV series are already working hard on the episodes for Season 10. Writer Adam Glass teased on Twitter that he will be working on some interesting stuff for a "Supernatural" Season 10 episode.
According to the Enstars report, it is still unknown who will write the premiere episode of "Supernatural" Season 10 but Adam Glass is already up for at least an episode in the brand new season. "Ok #Supernatural rough board 4 my episode goes up today. I've got some yummy boys stuff to play and a week to get it right b4 pitching it," Glass posted on his Twitter account @AdamGlass44 on Monday, June 2.
The finale episode of Season 9 left the fans with a cliffhanger ending on Dean Winchester's (Jensen Ackles) demon transformation and his relationship with younger brother, Sam (Jared Padalecki). Actor Jensen Ackles teased at the fifth annual Jus In Bello Con in Rome that his character could be more powerful in "Supernatural" courtesy of the Mark of Cain.
Ackles, 36, further revealed in the Enstars report that he is looking forward to exploring his character as a demon and where it will take the "Supernatural" Season 10 storyline. The CW star even hopes that the writers will not scrap up the Demon Dean story really quickly.
Additionally, the conflict between the Winchester brothers appeared to be resolved in the Season 9 finale titled "Do You Believe in Miracles." Dean's new kind of life as Crowley's (Mark Sheppard) little follower could bring up another problem between the siblings but actor Jared Padalecki teased in the TV Line report that Sam and Dean will continue to get affected with their reconciliation in the finale episode.
"You see in the finale a lot of what makes Sam and Dean 'Sam and Dean.' There's a lot of that brotherly love that the show is based on. So hopefully next season we bounce off of that," Padalecki shared.
Find out what will happen to the Sam-Dean relationship and what Adam Glass' "yummy boys stuff" is when "Supernatural" returns with Season 10 to the CW Network on October 2014.
Ok #Supernatural rough board 4 my episode goes up today. I've got some yummy boys stuff to play and a week to get it right b4 pitching it.
— Adam Glass (@AdamGlass44) June 2, 2014
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Jensen Ackles Hints about Men of Letters' Demon Cure on Dean Winchester - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Misha Collins Teases Castiel's Reaction on Demon Dean, Reveals Reason for Success of TV Series - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Jensen Ackles Talks about Being Demon Dean in New Season at Jus In Bello Con in Rome - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June