inFamous: Second Son and Killzone Shadow Fall DLC Updates: Release Dates, Trailers and Details Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 12, 2014 2:39 PM EST
The PS4 exclusive title "inFamous Second Son" is getting the "First Light" DLC expansion pack on August, as developer Sucker Punch Productions dishes out a few details on the expansion.
People walk past the Playstation and Xbox booths at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 10, 2014.
"inFamous First Light" will bring in Abigail "Fetch" Walker, where the gamer will be experiencing the events that would mold her into the conduit who appears in "inFamous Second Son." This means dealing with events and emotions brought by a DUP capture, a missing brother and her new motivations.
"In First Light, you will be able to explore new environments, such as Curdun Cay itself and the beautiful snowy mountains around it. You'll also revisit the city of Seattle, this time through the lens of Fetch's neon-tinted glasses," said Jason Connell, creative lead on "inFamous Second Son" on the official Web site.
"Of course, it wouldn't be an inFAMOUS game without awesome powers. This time around, you'll see firsthand that Fetch has her own flavor of neon that is unique to her character and tone," Connell added.
Photo Mode will be coming with "inFamous First Light" for gamers who want to share their adventure in eye-candy manner. "inFamous First Light" will be out also as a standalone game on the PlayStation Store, but will have exclusive content for those who already own "inFamous Second Son."
More details will be revealed as the expansion progresses towards the release date.
Scroll down below for the E3 2014 announcement trailer for "inFamous First Light."
'Killzone Shadow Fall' Intercept Dated
It's all about teamwork and cooperation with "Killzone Shadow Fall's" latest expansion, Intercept. And now, Guerrilla Games has given more details as to what can be expected of the DLC.
Players need to assemble a group of four teammates where they will have to fully be in sync with the group as they try to battle against Helghast attackers, establish communications to the headquarters and make use of their Combat Role abilities to get the job done.
"Mastering your assigned Combat Role—Assault, Marksman, Medic or Tactician—is vital to your success," said Guerrilla Games community manager Jeroen Roding to PlayStation Blog.
There are also bonuses that can be activated and used during players' missions. These can be obtained for every time they retrieve a capacitor to their basecamp. The bonuses include:
- Full recapture: Instantly recapture all Uplink terminals in enemy hands.
- Full resupply: Instantly restock all ammo and health.
- Free respawn: The next respawn will not penalize the Team Score.
- Minigun: All players receive a minigun in their loadout.
- Mortar strike: Call in a mortar strike on the map. Remember to take cover!
- Double damage: All players deal double damage for a limited time.
- Turrets: Activate the dormant turret platforms located throughout the level.
- Jetpack: All players receive a jetpack in their loadout.
Intercept for "Killzone Shadow Fall" will be out by June 24 as a freebie alongside the Season Pass.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date