inFamous: Second Son and Killzone Shadow Fall DLC Updates: Release Dates, Trailers and Details Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 12, 2014 2:39 PM EST
The PS4 exclusive title "inFamous Second Son" is getting the "First Light" DLC expansion pack on August, as developer Sucker Punch Productions dishes out a few details on the expansion.
People walk past the Playstation and Xbox booths at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 10, 2014.
"inFamous First Light" will bring in Abigail "Fetch" Walker, where the gamer will be experiencing the events that would mold her into the conduit who appears in "inFamous Second Son." This means dealing with events and emotions brought by a DUP capture, a missing brother and her new motivations.
"In First Light, you will be able to explore new environments, such as Curdun Cay itself and the beautiful snowy mountains around it. You'll also revisit the city of Seattle, this time through the lens of Fetch's neon-tinted glasses," said Jason Connell, creative lead on "inFamous Second Son" on the official Web site.
"Of course, it wouldn't be an inFAMOUS game without awesome powers. This time around, you'll see firsthand that Fetch has her own flavor of neon that is unique to her character and tone," Connell added.
Photo Mode will be coming with "inFamous First Light" for gamers who want to share their adventure in eye-candy manner. "inFamous First Light" will be out also as a standalone game on the PlayStation Store, but will have exclusive content for those who already own "inFamous Second Son."
More details will be revealed as the expansion progresses towards the release date.
Scroll down below for the E3 2014 announcement trailer for "inFamous First Light."
'Killzone Shadow Fall' Intercept Dated
It's all about teamwork and cooperation with "Killzone Shadow Fall's" latest expansion, Intercept. And now, Guerrilla Games has given more details as to what can be expected of the DLC.
Players need to assemble a group of four teammates where they will have to fully be in sync with the group as they try to battle against Helghast attackers, establish communications to the headquarters and make use of their Combat Role abilities to get the job done.
"Mastering your assigned Combat Role—Assault, Marksman, Medic or Tactician—is vital to your success," said Guerrilla Games community manager Jeroen Roding to PlayStation Blog.
There are also bonuses that can be activated and used during players' missions. These can be obtained for every time they retrieve a capacitor to their basecamp. The bonuses include:
- Full recapture: Instantly recapture all Uplink terminals in enemy hands.
- Full resupply: Instantly restock all ammo and health.
- Free respawn: The next respawn will not penalize the Team Score.
- Minigun: All players receive a minigun in their loadout.
- Mortar strike: Call in a mortar strike on the map. Remember to take cover!
- Double damage: All players deal double damage for a limited time.
- Turrets: Activate the dormant turret platforms located throughout the level.
- Jetpack: All players receive a jetpack in their loadout.
Intercept for "Killzone Shadow Fall" will be out by June 24 as a freebie alongside the Season Pass.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports