'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Speculations: Elena, Jeremy and Enzo to be the Villain in New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 12, 2014 1:45 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" is set to return with the brand new Season 6 having a new storyline following the heartbreaking events that happened in the Season 5 finale. One of the things that fans look forward to in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is the villain that will bring trouble to Mystic Falls and speculations point to some TVD characters.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Ignites Dating Reports with Muse Drummer Dominic Howard in Monte-Carlo
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: The Benefactor and a Hit List of Supernatural Creatures, Watch Promo Trailer Released Titled 'Who's the Benefactor?'
The WetPaint report speculates Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) could turn evil in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 because of her grief over losing Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) when the Other Side collapsed. Fans can recall that Elena has her humanity turned off in Season 4 to forget the pain from Jeremy Gilbert's (Steven R McQueen) death.
Elena did some evil things during the time her humanity was turned off so an evil Elena could be interesting in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 if the character decides to turn off humanity once again to not feel anything over Damon's death.
Another character that could also turn evil is Jeremy Gilbert since he also lost Bonnie (Kat Graham) when the Other Side collapsed. In Season 1, fans saw how Jeremy reacted over the death of his parents.
The character showed rebellious behaviour and turned to drugs as well to avoid feeling the pain of losing a loved one. There is a possibility that Jeremy could go down the dark path as he deals with Bonnie's death.
Executive producer Caroline Dries teased in the Alloy Entertainment interview that Elena and Jeremy Gilbert will definitely be dealing with the "devastating ripples and effects" of the destroyed Other Side in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6.
The Wet Paint speculation report further suggests that a new character may possibly be introduced as the Season 6 villain or it could be Enzo (Michael Malarkey) who is still having a hard time accepting the death of his lady love, Maggie James (Heather Hemmens).
In the TV Fanatic report, Caroline Dries teased what will be playing a major role in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 when it premieres on October 2014. According to the executive producer, the anti-magic boundary will still be up and the major characters will feel the spell's negative effects.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Speculations: Liv to Help Jeremy Move on from Bonnie's Death, What Alaric Could Do in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Enzo to be a Loose Cannon in New Season, Executive Producer Caroline Dries Talks about TVD Characters - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand