‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Another Beth Greene Sighting, Norman Reedus and Emily Kinney at Location
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 12, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Beth Greene is becoming a mystery as fans wonder if the girl is fine or not. "The Walking Dead" Season episodes are currently being filmed in Atlanta. However, Emily Kinney's character is nowhere to be seen leading to speculations like she might be dead or with Father Gabriel Stokes.
According to The Spoiling Dead Fans, Emily Kinney and Norman Reedus were seen at the location.
"Some frequents stops today during filming. Norman and Emily were both at location yesterday. We have some awesome people on the ground today. Hopefully we will catch something great," stated The Spoiling Dead Fans.
Norman and Emily on the set mean Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene scenes. This is not confirmed so it is likely that they are just visiting the set to meet other cast members.
"A white van just pulled up to the house in Griffin. The van pulled right up to the steps of the house. Two security guards stepped out and a blonde woman in dirty looking clothes exited the van and was rushed inside. We are trying to confirm if it's her or not. More as we get it," revealed The Spoiling Dead Fans.
Currently, "The Walking Dead" Season 5, Episode 4 filming is in progress and fans wonder if Beth is going to be a part of this installment.
Fans mentioned that they saw Norman Reedus on his bike, but he was not shooting.
The cast and crew of "The Walking Dead" have tried their best to keep the Beth-storyline a secret. However, fans hope they will reveal some info in the future.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes air this Oct. on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)