Wardrobe Catastrophe Forestalled! Irina Shayk Avoids a Fashion Faux Pas
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 12, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Russian supermodel Irina Shayk knows just how to prevent a wardrobe malfunction. Shayk only needed her team of stylists as well as a few gigantic safety pins and she has saved herself from a fashion faux pas (and a little shame).
Model Irina Shayk arrives for the Barbie Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party in New York, February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to the Daily Mail, Shayk was doing a video shoot for Nokia in Manhattan, New York on June 9. There was one outfit who didn't fit perfectly on Shayk. Thus, Shayk's stylists had to make amends and made use of safety pins to ensure that her behind remains covered and the down didn't fall off her.
A wardrobe malfunction is certainly awkward and no other celebrity would want to experience such fashion blooper. It was a good thing that Shayk's team was able to come up with simple tactics to save her from blushing with the use of ever reliable safety pins.
"From the front, it looked perfect on the 28-year-old but the rear view of pins holding clumps of material gave the game away," wrote the British webloid.
Shayk, who is in a relationship with World Cup bound Cristiano Ronaldo, was also spotted donning two more outfits for the Nokia shoot, but unlike the other one, she didn't need to worry making a chump of herself. The other two outfits, cropped white trousers with white sweater and a black dress, looked stunning on her. Shayk didn't need any help as the wardrobes fit her just right.
Meanwhile, Shayk recently graced the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show which took place on June 11 in Antalya, Turkey. "Thank you #ddfs #dossodossi, it was a pleasure to be in Antalya for the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show," Shayk wrote on Facebook. Shayk reportedly walked in the runway of the said event, watched by more than two thousand fashion enthusiasts, accompanied by 50 other models.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People