Wardrobe Catastrophe Forestalled! Irina Shayk Avoids a Fashion Faux Pas
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 12, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Russian supermodel Irina Shayk knows just how to prevent a wardrobe malfunction. Shayk only needed her team of stylists as well as a few gigantic safety pins and she has saved herself from a fashion faux pas (and a little shame).
Model Irina Shayk arrives for the Barbie Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party in New York, February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to the Daily Mail, Shayk was doing a video shoot for Nokia in Manhattan, New York on June 9. There was one outfit who didn't fit perfectly on Shayk. Thus, Shayk's stylists had to make amends and made use of safety pins to ensure that her behind remains covered and the down didn't fall off her.
A wardrobe malfunction is certainly awkward and no other celebrity would want to experience such fashion blooper. It was a good thing that Shayk's team was able to come up with simple tactics to save her from blushing with the use of ever reliable safety pins.
"From the front, it looked perfect on the 28-year-old but the rear view of pins holding clumps of material gave the game away," wrote the British webloid.
Shayk, who is in a relationship with World Cup bound Cristiano Ronaldo, was also spotted donning two more outfits for the Nokia shoot, but unlike the other one, she didn't need to worry making a chump of herself. The other two outfits, cropped white trousers with white sweater and a black dress, looked stunning on her. Shayk didn't need any help as the wardrobes fit her just right.
Meanwhile, Shayk recently graced the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show which took place on June 11 in Antalya, Turkey. "Thank you #ddfs #dossodossi, it was a pleasure to be in Antalya for the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show," Shayk wrote on Facebook. Shayk reportedly walked in the runway of the said event, watched by more than two thousand fashion enthusiasts, accompanied by 50 other models.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 US Open: Down Goes Maria Sharapova, BF Grigor Dimitrov Advances
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen