Wardrobe Catastrophe Forestalled! Irina Shayk Avoids a Fashion Faux Pas
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 12, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Russian supermodel Irina Shayk knows just how to prevent a wardrobe malfunction. Shayk only needed her team of stylists as well as a few gigantic safety pins and she has saved herself from a fashion faux pas (and a little shame).
Model Irina Shayk arrives for the Barbie Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party in New York, February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to the Daily Mail, Shayk was doing a video shoot for Nokia in Manhattan, New York on June 9. There was one outfit who didn't fit perfectly on Shayk. Thus, Shayk's stylists had to make amends and made use of safety pins to ensure that her behind remains covered and the down didn't fall off her.
A wardrobe malfunction is certainly awkward and no other celebrity would want to experience such fashion blooper. It was a good thing that Shayk's team was able to come up with simple tactics to save her from blushing with the use of ever reliable safety pins.
"From the front, it looked perfect on the 28-year-old but the rear view of pins holding clumps of material gave the game away," wrote the British webloid.
Shayk, who is in a relationship with World Cup bound Cristiano Ronaldo, was also spotted donning two more outfits for the Nokia shoot, but unlike the other one, she didn't need to worry making a chump of herself. The other two outfits, cropped white trousers with white sweater and a black dress, looked stunning on her. Shayk didn't need any help as the wardrobes fit her just right.
Meanwhile, Shayk recently graced the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show which took place on June 11 in Antalya, Turkey. "Thank you #ddfs #dossodossi, it was a pleasure to be in Antalya for the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show," Shayk wrote on Facebook. Shayk reportedly walked in the runway of the said event, watched by more than two thousand fashion enthusiasts, accompanied by 50 other models.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand