Wardrobe Catastrophe Forestalled! Irina Shayk Avoids a Fashion Faux Pas
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 12, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Russian supermodel Irina Shayk knows just how to prevent a wardrobe malfunction. Shayk only needed her team of stylists as well as a few gigantic safety pins and she has saved herself from a fashion faux pas (and a little shame).
Model Irina Shayk arrives for the Barbie Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party in New York, February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to the Daily Mail, Shayk was doing a video shoot for Nokia in Manhattan, New York on June 9. There was one outfit who didn't fit perfectly on Shayk. Thus, Shayk's stylists had to make amends and made use of safety pins to ensure that her behind remains covered and the down didn't fall off her.
A wardrobe malfunction is certainly awkward and no other celebrity would want to experience such fashion blooper. It was a good thing that Shayk's team was able to come up with simple tactics to save her from blushing with the use of ever reliable safety pins.
"From the front, it looked perfect on the 28-year-old but the rear view of pins holding clumps of material gave the game away," wrote the British webloid.
Shayk, who is in a relationship with World Cup bound Cristiano Ronaldo, was also spotted donning two more outfits for the Nokia shoot, but unlike the other one, she didn't need to worry making a chump of herself. The other two outfits, cropped white trousers with white sweater and a black dress, looked stunning on her. Shayk didn't need any help as the wardrobes fit her just right.
Meanwhile, Shayk recently graced the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show which took place on June 11 in Antalya, Turkey. "Thank you #ddfs #dossodossi, it was a pleasure to be in Antalya for the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show," Shayk wrote on Facebook. Shayk reportedly walked in the runway of the said event, watched by more than two thousand fashion enthusiasts, accompanied by 50 other models.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Mehdi Benatia and Alex Song in the Mix as Wenger Looks to 'Strengthen Defensive Department'
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch