Wardrobe Catastrophe Forestalled! Irina Shayk Avoids a Fashion Faux Pas
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 12, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Russian supermodel Irina Shayk knows just how to prevent a wardrobe malfunction. Shayk only needed her team of stylists as well as a few gigantic safety pins and she has saved herself from a fashion faux pas (and a little shame).
Model Irina Shayk arrives for the Barbie Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party in New York, February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to the Daily Mail, Shayk was doing a video shoot for Nokia in Manhattan, New York on June 9. There was one outfit who didn't fit perfectly on Shayk. Thus, Shayk's stylists had to make amends and made use of safety pins to ensure that her behind remains covered and the down didn't fall off her.
A wardrobe malfunction is certainly awkward and no other celebrity would want to experience such fashion blooper. It was a good thing that Shayk's team was able to come up with simple tactics to save her from blushing with the use of ever reliable safety pins.
"From the front, it looked perfect on the 28-year-old but the rear view of pins holding clumps of material gave the game away," wrote the British webloid.
Shayk, who is in a relationship with World Cup bound Cristiano Ronaldo, was also spotted donning two more outfits for the Nokia shoot, but unlike the other one, she didn't need to worry making a chump of herself. The other two outfits, cropped white trousers with white sweater and a black dress, looked stunning on her. Shayk didn't need any help as the wardrobes fit her just right.
Meanwhile, Shayk recently graced the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show which took place on June 11 in Antalya, Turkey. "Thank you #ddfs #dossodossi, it was a pleasure to be in Antalya for the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show," Shayk wrote on Facebook. Shayk reportedly walked in the runway of the said event, watched by more than two thousand fashion enthusiasts, accompanied by 50 other models.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect