Samsung Leaks Reveal Galaxy Note 4 Specs, Galaxy S5 Mini Model and Galaxy Tab S 10.5
By Gel Galang | June 12, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Following several rumours of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and with still a good time before it debuts as an official device, more specs have been leaked for Samsung's other major device set to debut in 2014.
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
For this batch of new leaks, two variations are pointed out again, with each model coming out for particular regions—one going specifically to North America, South Korea, Japan and China and the other to other territories, according to Sam Mobile.
The specs for each of the models have been revealed, with those coming to the four markets named above sporting a Snapdragon 805. On the other hand, all other markets will reportedly have the Exynos 5433 model, the variant that is expected to debut in Europe.
Apart from the differing processors, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will supposedly have an AMOLED QHD screen with no specific display size, a 16-MP OIS camera from Sony and a 2-MP front camera as seen in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Compared to 2014 Flagship
Another still-unannounced device coming from Samsung is the Galaxy S5 Mini, which has just been spotted as having a lower set of specs compared to the flagship phone.
According to Phone Arena, the features expected to stay includes the IP67 certification for water- and dust-proofing, the fingerprint scanner on the home button and the heart rate monitor.
Other than that, it will have lower specs overall, like the 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display with lower resolution, the 1.4-GHz Exynos 3 processor, 1.5 GB of RAB, 8-MP rear and 2-MP front cameras, and the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S Leaked with Covers
In line with Samsung's scheduled event for June 12, new leaks of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S has been spotted before the Madison Square Garden Tab happening.
GSM Arena has obtained a few new screenshots of the Galaxy Tab S featuring flip covers, supposedly taking advantage of the "proprietary connectors" on the back of the tablet.
Given that the name of the Samsung event hints very much on colour, it's expected the Samsung Galaxy Tab S series will feature high-res screens for the vivid colours, or quite possibly, a burst of colour choices for the device.
Samsung has yet to officially show off the Galaxy Tab S series so take this with a grain of salt.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- Xbox One News: Windows 10 Hinted For Xbox One; Deals With Gold And Xbox One Counterfeits Detailed
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build