Samsung Leaks Reveal Galaxy Note 4 Specs, Galaxy S5 Mini Model and Galaxy Tab S 10.5
By Gel Galang | June 12, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Following several rumours of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and with still a good time before it debuts as an official device, more specs have been leaked for Samsung's other major device set to debut in 2014.
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
For this batch of new leaks, two variations are pointed out again, with each model coming out for particular regions—one going specifically to North America, South Korea, Japan and China and the other to other territories, according to Sam Mobile.
The specs for each of the models have been revealed, with those coming to the four markets named above sporting a Snapdragon 805. On the other hand, all other markets will reportedly have the Exynos 5433 model, the variant that is expected to debut in Europe.
Apart from the differing processors, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will supposedly have an AMOLED QHD screen with no specific display size, a 16-MP OIS camera from Sony and a 2-MP front camera as seen in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Compared to 2014 Flagship
Another still-unannounced device coming from Samsung is the Galaxy S5 Mini, which has just been spotted as having a lower set of specs compared to the flagship phone.
According to Phone Arena, the features expected to stay includes the IP67 certification for water- and dust-proofing, the fingerprint scanner on the home button and the heart rate monitor.
Other than that, it will have lower specs overall, like the 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display with lower resolution, the 1.4-GHz Exynos 3 processor, 1.5 GB of RAB, 8-MP rear and 2-MP front cameras, and the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S Leaked with Covers
In line with Samsung's scheduled event for June 12, new leaks of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S has been spotted before the Madison Square Garden Tab happening.
GSM Arena has obtained a few new screenshots of the Galaxy Tab S featuring flip covers, supposedly taking advantage of the "proprietary connectors" on the back of the tablet.
Given that the name of the Samsung event hints very much on colour, it's expected the Samsung Galaxy Tab S series will feature high-res screens for the vivid colours, or quite possibly, a burst of colour choices for the device.
Samsung has yet to officially show off the Galaxy Tab S series so take this with a grain of salt.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28