Samsung Leaks Reveal Galaxy Note 4 Specs, Galaxy S5 Mini Model and Galaxy Tab S 10.5
By Gel Galang | June 12, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Following several rumours of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and with still a good time before it debuts as an official device, more specs have been leaked for Samsung's other major device set to debut in 2014.
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
For this batch of new leaks, two variations are pointed out again, with each model coming out for particular regions—one going specifically to North America, South Korea, Japan and China and the other to other territories, according to Sam Mobile.
The specs for each of the models have been revealed, with those coming to the four markets named above sporting a Snapdragon 805. On the other hand, all other markets will reportedly have the Exynos 5433 model, the variant that is expected to debut in Europe.
Apart from the differing processors, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will supposedly have an AMOLED QHD screen with no specific display size, a 16-MP OIS camera from Sony and a 2-MP front camera as seen in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Compared to 2014 Flagship
Another still-unannounced device coming from Samsung is the Galaxy S5 Mini, which has just been spotted as having a lower set of specs compared to the flagship phone.
According to Phone Arena, the features expected to stay includes the IP67 certification for water- and dust-proofing, the fingerprint scanner on the home button and the heart rate monitor.
Other than that, it will have lower specs overall, like the 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display with lower resolution, the 1.4-GHz Exynos 3 processor, 1.5 GB of RAB, 8-MP rear and 2-MP front cameras, and the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S Leaked with Covers
In line with Samsung's scheduled event for June 12, new leaks of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S has been spotted before the Madison Square Garden Tab happening.
GSM Arena has obtained a few new screenshots of the Galaxy Tab S featuring flip covers, supposedly taking advantage of the "proprietary connectors" on the back of the tablet.
Given that the name of the Samsung event hints very much on colour, it's expected the Samsung Galaxy Tab S series will feature high-res screens for the vivid colours, or quite possibly, a burst of colour choices for the device.
Samsung has yet to officially show off the Galaxy Tab S series so take this with a grain of salt.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date