Samsung Leaks Reveal Galaxy Note 4 Specs, Galaxy S5 Mini Model and Galaxy Tab S 10.5
By Gel Galang | June 12, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Following several rumours of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and with still a good time before it debuts as an official device, more specs have been leaked for Samsung's other major device set to debut in 2014.
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
For this batch of new leaks, two variations are pointed out again, with each model coming out for particular regions—one going specifically to North America, South Korea, Japan and China and the other to other territories, according to Sam Mobile.
The specs for each of the models have been revealed, with those coming to the four markets named above sporting a Snapdragon 805. On the other hand, all other markets will reportedly have the Exynos 5433 model, the variant that is expected to debut in Europe.
Apart from the differing processors, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will supposedly have an AMOLED QHD screen with no specific display size, a 16-MP OIS camera from Sony and a 2-MP front camera as seen in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Compared to 2014 Flagship
Another still-unannounced device coming from Samsung is the Galaxy S5 Mini, which has just been spotted as having a lower set of specs compared to the flagship phone.
According to Phone Arena, the features expected to stay includes the IP67 certification for water- and dust-proofing, the fingerprint scanner on the home button and the heart rate monitor.
Other than that, it will have lower specs overall, like the 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display with lower resolution, the 1.4-GHz Exynos 3 processor, 1.5 GB of RAB, 8-MP rear and 2-MP front cameras, and the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S Leaked with Covers
In line with Samsung's scheduled event for June 12, new leaks of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S has been spotted before the Madison Square Garden Tab happening.
GSM Arena has obtained a few new screenshots of the Galaxy Tab S featuring flip covers, supposedly taking advantage of the "proprietary connectors" on the back of the tablet.
Given that the name of the Samsung event hints very much on colour, it's expected the Samsung Galaxy Tab S series will feature high-res screens for the vivid colours, or quite possibly, a burst of colour choices for the device.
Samsung has yet to officially show off the Galaxy Tab S series so take this with a grain of salt.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales