Taylor Swift Lonely In NYC, No BFF Selena Gomez To Visit Her
By Tanya Diente | June 12, 2014 10:05 AM EST
Taylor Swift is reportedly lonely in NYC and Selena Gomez hasn't been there to visit her.
Taylor Swift moved into her $20 million apartment in NYC on March, reports Hollywood Life. Ever since the move she reportedly couldn't get any of her best friends to visit her.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Taylor Swift has been seen hanging out with different girls since she moved to New York. In a few short months she has been spotted spending time with Karlie Kloss, Sarah Hyland, Lena Dunham, and singer Lorde. However, most of Taylor's friends are not from NYC, and are usually just passing through.
With Taylor Swift struggling with loneliness in New York, best friend Selena Gomez hasn't been to the rescue.
The two friends were previously not in speaking terms due to conflicts concerning Justin Bieber. Swift was reportedly not a fan of the Selena-Justin relationship, which led Selena to break off her friendship with Taylor. However, they reconnected during the MET Gala Event.
In an interview with E! News, Taylor Swift said her friendship with Selena is special because she thinks it's the longest friendship either of them had.
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that. Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through," she said.
However, sources said the MET Gala event was the last time Taylor and Selena were seen together. It wasn't even a planned get-together. Taylor and Selena just happened to be at the same event.
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez may have spent the MET Gala arm-in-arm, but Selena's absence at the time Taylor needs her more, is evident that the once BFFs aren't that close as they used to be, reports Hollywood Life.
While Taylor Swift is reportedly left lonely in NYC, Selena Gomez has been occupying her time with travels to the Dominican Republic, Nepal, and London. Apparently New York hasn't been on her itinerary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko