Taylor Swift Lonely In NYC, No BFF Selena Gomez To Visit Her
By Tanya Diente | June 12, 2014 10:05 AM EST
Taylor Swift is reportedly lonely in NYC and Selena Gomez hasn't been there to visit her.
Taylor Swift moved into her $20 million apartment in NYC on March, reports Hollywood Life. Ever since the move she reportedly couldn't get any of her best friends to visit her.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Taylor Swift has been seen hanging out with different girls since she moved to New York. In a few short months she has been spotted spending time with Karlie Kloss, Sarah Hyland, Lena Dunham, and singer Lorde. However, most of Taylor's friends are not from NYC, and are usually just passing through.
With Taylor Swift struggling with loneliness in New York, best friend Selena Gomez hasn't been to the rescue.
The two friends were previously not in speaking terms due to conflicts concerning Justin Bieber. Swift was reportedly not a fan of the Selena-Justin relationship, which led Selena to break off her friendship with Taylor. However, they reconnected during the MET Gala Event.
In an interview with E! News, Taylor Swift said her friendship with Selena is special because she thinks it's the longest friendship either of them had.
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that. Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through," she said.
However, sources said the MET Gala event was the last time Taylor and Selena were seen together. It wasn't even a planned get-together. Taylor and Selena just happened to be at the same event.
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez may have spent the MET Gala arm-in-arm, but Selena's absence at the time Taylor needs her more, is evident that the once BFFs aren't that close as they used to be, reports Hollywood Life.
While Taylor Swift is reportedly left lonely in NYC, Selena Gomez has been occupying her time with travels to the Dominican Republic, Nepal, and London. Apparently New York hasn't been on her itinerary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date