Taylor Swift Lonely In NYC, No BFF Selena Gomez To Visit Her
By Tanya Diente | June 12, 2014 10:05 AM EST
Taylor Swift is reportedly lonely in NYC and Selena Gomez hasn't been there to visit her.
Taylor Swift moved into her $20 million apartment in NYC on March, reports Hollywood Life. Ever since the move she reportedly couldn't get any of her best friends to visit her.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Taylor Swift has been seen hanging out with different girls since she moved to New York. In a few short months she has been spotted spending time with Karlie Kloss, Sarah Hyland, Lena Dunham, and singer Lorde. However, most of Taylor's friends are not from NYC, and are usually just passing through.
With Taylor Swift struggling with loneliness in New York, best friend Selena Gomez hasn't been to the rescue.
The two friends were previously not in speaking terms due to conflicts concerning Justin Bieber. Swift was reportedly not a fan of the Selena-Justin relationship, which led Selena to break off her friendship with Taylor. However, they reconnected during the MET Gala Event.
In an interview with E! News, Taylor Swift said her friendship with Selena is special because she thinks it's the longest friendship either of them had.
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that. Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through," she said.
However, sources said the MET Gala event was the last time Taylor and Selena were seen together. It wasn't even a planned get-together. Taylor and Selena just happened to be at the same event.
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez may have spent the MET Gala arm-in-arm, but Selena's absence at the time Taylor needs her more, is evident that the once BFFs aren't that close as they used to be, reports Hollywood Life.
While Taylor Swift is reportedly left lonely in NYC, Selena Gomez has been occupying her time with travels to the Dominican Republic, Nepal, and London. Apparently New York hasn't been on her itinerary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales