Kylie Jenner 'Using' Bieber for Attention, Reports: 'The attention helps her self-esteem'
By Diadem Pambid | June 12, 2014 9:42 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has been basking in the limelight as of late that her younger sister, Kylie Jenner has been thrown to the side lines claim reports. This has led to Kylie Jenner hanging out with Justin Bieber of which father Bruce Jenner does not highly approve of. Additional reports claim the only reason Kylie has been hanging out with the Canadian crooner is for attention.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
According to OK! Magazine, Kylie Jenner has been "using" Justin Bieber for attention. The pair have always been spotted together during parties the latest of which was at Floyd Mayweather Jr.s' fght on May 3.
"She loves to hang with Justin Bieber's crew because the attention helps her self-esteem," reports the source.
The report goes on to add that Kylie's family hasn't been helping out with the self-esteem issues.
"Kylie has grown up in a family that focuses on beauty and self-image, so it seems natural that she considers those things valuable," continues the source.
Kylie Jenner has yet to comment on the reports about Justin Bieber and her self-esteem. For one, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star is busy posting a number of photos on her Instagram account that show off her lavish lifestyle and enviable figure.
If not busy with Instagram, Kylie has been promoting her book with sister Kendall Jenner entitled, "Rebel: City of Indra." However, reviews of the books have not been great. On Good Reads alone, the novel written by the Jenner sisters have received one to two stars.
This of course has not slowed down the sisters. If the book doesn't sell, they always have their PacSun fashion collection that has been gaining quite the popularity.
On the other hand, Justin Bieber has yet to be spotted with the youngest member of the Kardashian clan. Reports claim the Canadian crooner has allegedly reunited with his lady love, Selena Gomez, over the weekend during the family getaway in Canada. Bieber took to Instagram to share an intimate photo of him and Selena but deleted it after a few hours.
With Gomez on Bieber's mind, it'll be a while before fans get to see Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber hang out once more.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’