Kylie Jenner 'Using' Bieber for Attention, Reports: 'The attention helps her self-esteem'
By Diadem Pambid | June 12, 2014 9:42 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has been basking in the limelight as of late that her younger sister, Kylie Jenner has been thrown to the side lines claim reports. This has led to Kylie Jenner hanging out with Justin Bieber of which father Bruce Jenner does not highly approve of. Additional reports claim the only reason Kylie has been hanging out with the Canadian crooner is for attention.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
According to OK! Magazine, Kylie Jenner has been "using" Justin Bieber for attention. The pair have always been spotted together during parties the latest of which was at Floyd Mayweather Jr.s' fght on May 3.
"She loves to hang with Justin Bieber's crew because the attention helps her self-esteem," reports the source.
The report goes on to add that Kylie's family hasn't been helping out with the self-esteem issues.
"Kylie has grown up in a family that focuses on beauty and self-image, so it seems natural that she considers those things valuable," continues the source.
Kylie Jenner has yet to comment on the reports about Justin Bieber and her self-esteem. For one, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star is busy posting a number of photos on her Instagram account that show off her lavish lifestyle and enviable figure.
If not busy with Instagram, Kylie has been promoting her book with sister Kendall Jenner entitled, "Rebel: City of Indra." However, reviews of the books have not been great. On Good Reads alone, the novel written by the Jenner sisters have received one to two stars.
This of course has not slowed down the sisters. If the book doesn't sell, they always have their PacSun fashion collection that has been gaining quite the popularity.
On the other hand, Justin Bieber has yet to be spotted with the youngest member of the Kardashian clan. Reports claim the Canadian crooner has allegedly reunited with his lady love, Selena Gomez, over the weekend during the family getaway in Canada. Bieber took to Instagram to share an intimate photo of him and Selena but deleted it after a few hours.
With Gomez on Bieber's mind, it'll be a while before fans get to see Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber hang out once more.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation