Kylie Jenner 'Using' Bieber for Attention, Reports: 'The attention helps her self-esteem'
By Diadem Pambid | June 12, 2014 9:42 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has been basking in the limelight as of late that her younger sister, Kylie Jenner has been thrown to the side lines claim reports. This has led to Kylie Jenner hanging out with Justin Bieber of which father Bruce Jenner does not highly approve of. Additional reports claim the only reason Kylie has been hanging out with the Canadian crooner is for attention.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
According to OK! Magazine, Kylie Jenner has been "using" Justin Bieber for attention. The pair have always been spotted together during parties the latest of which was at Floyd Mayweather Jr.s' fght on May 3.
"She loves to hang with Justin Bieber's crew because the attention helps her self-esteem," reports the source.
The report goes on to add that Kylie's family hasn't been helping out with the self-esteem issues.
"Kylie has grown up in a family that focuses on beauty and self-image, so it seems natural that she considers those things valuable," continues the source.
Kylie Jenner has yet to comment on the reports about Justin Bieber and her self-esteem. For one, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star is busy posting a number of photos on her Instagram account that show off her lavish lifestyle and enviable figure.
If not busy with Instagram, Kylie has been promoting her book with sister Kendall Jenner entitled, "Rebel: City of Indra." However, reviews of the books have not been great. On Good Reads alone, the novel written by the Jenner sisters have received one to two stars.
This of course has not slowed down the sisters. If the book doesn't sell, they always have their PacSun fashion collection that has been gaining quite the popularity.
On the other hand, Justin Bieber has yet to be spotted with the youngest member of the Kardashian clan. Reports claim the Canadian crooner has allegedly reunited with his lady love, Selena Gomez, over the weekend during the family getaway in Canada. Bieber took to Instagram to share an intimate photo of him and Selena but deleted it after a few hours.
With Gomez on Bieber's mind, it'll be a while before fans get to see Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber hang out once more.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]