Justin Bieber Shares Intimate Photo with Selena Gomez, Deletes it After
By Diadem Pambid | June 12, 2014 9:20 AM EST
Reports of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reunion in Canada over the weekend appear to be true. The Canadian crooner posted concrete evidence of their reunion on his Instagram account. However, after a few hours, the intimate photo was deleted.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California February 27, 2011.
Over the weekend, reports surfaced on the Web that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had once again reunited. The couple was allegedly with Bieber's family in Canada thanks to a tweet by Victoria Nosko. Yet, a few minutes the tweet was deleted and Victoria claimed she included the wrong name which was that of Gomez.
However, it appears that Gomez did indeed spend the weekend with Justin and his family. First proof is that of Jeremy Bieber, Justin's father following the "Come & Get It" singer on Instagram. The second proof is of a photo of the "Jelena" couple shared by Justin on his Instagram account.
While the original post has since then been deleted from Bieber's Instagram page, netizens have managed to screen cap the post which may be found here. The photo shows that of Selena Gomez hugging Justin Bieber's head with her lips pressed to his neck where his patience tattoo can be seen. Bieber captioned the photo as: "Our love is Unconditional."
This is not the first time Justin has shared an intimate photo with his on-off and on again belle on Instagram. Justin had also shared a photo of him shirtless with Selena Gomez hugging him from behind.
The intimate photo has once again sent "Jelena" fans into frenzy. Does this mean that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are dating - again? While some fans are supportive of the reunion, not every "Selenator" and "Belieber" is. In a report by Ocean Up, a number of fans had aired their disapproval over the reunion.
"seriously? again? they just can't move on damn," comments Juliana Costa.
"But it looks kinda photoshopped. Anyways... I dunno why this kid always posts pics of them and then deletes it. Like how much attention does this kid want? Geez."
"I knew this sh*t would start again. The train has started."
How long would this reunion last this time around?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan