Justin Bieber Shares Intimate Photo with Selena Gomez, Deletes it After
By Diadem Pambid | June 12, 2014 9:20 AM EST
Reports of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reunion in Canada over the weekend appear to be true. The Canadian crooner posted concrete evidence of their reunion on his Instagram account. However, after a few hours, the intimate photo was deleted.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California February 27, 2011.
Over the weekend, reports surfaced on the Web that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had once again reunited. The couple was allegedly with Bieber's family in Canada thanks to a tweet by Victoria Nosko. Yet, a few minutes the tweet was deleted and Victoria claimed she included the wrong name which was that of Gomez.
However, it appears that Gomez did indeed spend the weekend with Justin and his family. First proof is that of Jeremy Bieber, Justin's father following the "Come & Get It" singer on Instagram. The second proof is of a photo of the "Jelena" couple shared by Justin on his Instagram account.
While the original post has since then been deleted from Bieber's Instagram page, netizens have managed to screen cap the post which may be found here. The photo shows that of Selena Gomez hugging Justin Bieber's head with her lips pressed to his neck where his patience tattoo can be seen. Bieber captioned the photo as: "Our love is Unconditional."
This is not the first time Justin has shared an intimate photo with his on-off and on again belle on Instagram. Justin had also shared a photo of him shirtless with Selena Gomez hugging him from behind.
The intimate photo has once again sent "Jelena" fans into frenzy. Does this mean that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are dating - again? While some fans are supportive of the reunion, not every "Selenator" and "Belieber" is. In a report by Ocean Up, a number of fans had aired their disapproval over the reunion.
"seriously? again? they just can't move on damn," comments Juliana Costa.
"But it looks kinda photoshopped. Anyways... I dunno why this kid always posts pics of them and then deletes it. Like how much attention does this kid want? Geez."
"I knew this sh*t would start again. The train has started."
How long would this reunion last this time around?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People