Bundesliga Transfer News: Freiburg Defender Would Love Dortmund Switch
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 11, 2014 11:57 PM EST
SC Freiburg defender Matthias Ginter would love to move to Borussia Dortmund in the upcoming transfer window.
The Yellow and Blacks have reportedly made several inquiries on the availability of the 20-year-old centre-back in the past, and is still persistent on bringing him to the Signal Iduna Park.
If I am going to move, then it will only be to Dortmund. There is no plan B.” - Matthias Ginter
"It would be nice if we could resolve this issue now," the World Cup-bound Germany international told Bild.
"I would like that to happen before our first World Cup game.
"If I am going to move, then it will only be to Dortmund. There is no plan B."
"Dortmund enquired about me a year ago and now I've spent two years playing consistently well and if the same club keeps coming back, then of course it makes you think."
"I was always a Dortmund fan and the environment and fans there are great. It's therefore not difficult for me to say I want to play for Dortmund."
The promising youngster is suggested to be worth around £9million.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage