Nikki Ferrell Pregnant with Juan Pablo Galavis' Child: Couple Expecting to Start Family, Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 11, 2014 7:00 PM EST
The winner of "Bachelor" season 18 Nikki Ferrell is rumoured to be pregnant with Juan Pablo Galavis's baby. In the season finale though Jaun Pablo did not propose to Ferrell it is being said that the two are all set to start a family together, reported Enstarz.
In the finale episode, Galavis gave a rose to Ferrell and told her the he "likes her a lot" but the two are reported to be still making up their mind to get engaged.
According to reports by Fashion and Style, the couple has been trying for a baby for a long time now. The April issue of Life and Style (via Fashion and Style) had reported that Nikki is desperate to have a child.
"They're totally on the same page," said Elizabeth Carroll, the couples counselor to the magazine, adding "Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family."
However, people close to Nikki think that she should not rush into a relationship with Pablo.
"Nikki is expecting their relationship to progress like any healthy relationship would," said a source close to the couple. "But if Nikki got pregnant, Juan Pablo wouldn't exactly be over the moon."
Interestingly, there are other reports, which suggest that while Ferrell is totally ready for a relationship, Pablo is in a relationship with Ferrell because he wants to become rich and famous.
"Forget love. [Juan Pablo] wants to be rich and famous," said a friend close to Galavis, as reported by the Web site.
It is also being reported that Ferrel is not happy with Pablo's continuous partying and clubbing stating: "Let's just say J.P. should stick to soccer and dancing!"
To this Galavis had responded: "I'm not gonna say what you should stick to @Nikki_Ferrell #YouBetterBehave LOL."
Galavis already has a four-year-old-daughter Camila with an ex-girlfriend and there are some media outlets, which had reported that Pablo and Ferrell are faking their relationship.
"She works so hard and wasn't able to make it. I respect her so much for it. I'm with her every day!" says Galavis in a report by Fashion and Style, in spite of all the rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch