Ariana Grande & Jennette McCurdy Feud Reports: ‘Jennette owned Nickelodeon and then Ariana came along’
By Riza Ornos | June 11, 2014 4:25 PM EST
"Sam & Cat" stars Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy are making a lot of headlines when they started feuding over their Nickelodeon show. After several months of speculations and Twitter drama, the source close to the two stars revealed that they are not fighting and are still hanging out amidst rumours that the two have fallen out.
Known as the feud of the summer, McCurdy posted a previousy-unreleased blog calling a "past friend" whom she described as a "leech for drama and gossip" and even revealed that being with this person is like being in "quicksand." But based on recent reports, the drama-filled friendship between the two stars is not true and Jennette is not writing about the "Problem" singer.
"As far as I know, I know the situation pretty well - they're not in a fight," a source told Hollywood Life during an interview. "I really don't think [the tweet] is about Ariana, and I know they haven't had a falling out. They were still hanging out last week!"
The feud rumours started when Jennette did not show up at the Nick Kids Choice Awards earlier this year and even cited of an unfair treatment. The blond star felt that producers of the show were favouring the young diva as her music is taking off, now that she is about to release her upcoming second album.
"But I do now that there's probably a lot of jealousy there - they're young girls," the source added. "Last week things were fine, but I do know there's a little bit of jealousy because Jennette owned Nickelodeon and then Ariana came along."
Starting at the young age, McCurdy started with Nickelodeon with "iCarly" in 2007 and became a household name, while Ariana got her break on the channel in 2010 with "Victorious." This is not the first time that actress was involved in a scandal but this the first that she is very vocal and wrote some seriously hard words.
The blog reads: "If I see you, I won't turn the other way and run (even though I want to). Instead, I'll just smile and end the conversation as quickly as possible, because no offense, but I don't want any of you rubbing off on me. Actually, that's pretty offensive. Oh well."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia