Harry Styles Consoles a ‘Recently Dumped’ Fan, Sports a Red Bracelet to Show Love for Kabbalah
By Annie Dee | June 11, 2014 4:23 PM EST
Harry Styles is speculated to be a follower of Kabbalah after being spotted sporting the spiritual group's trademark red string bracelet. According to Contact Music, the red string bracelet includes small charms and traditionally knotted seven times. For the group, the bracelet is worn to ward off evil intentions and misfortunate. The group's name Kabbalah means "to receive." This is a particularly famous Jewish group that uses the both astrology and numerology as guidance for one's spiritual life. Because of this, it is often misconstrued as a religious group.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
When Harry performed with One Direction band mates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson on their final UK gig of their "Where We Are" tour at London's Wembley Stadium on Sunday night; many spotted Harry wearing the bracelet onstage and drew the conclusion that Harry is now a follower of Kabbalah.
Madonna, Drew Barrymore and Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger are just some of the famous celebrities who made the bracelets popular more than a decade ago.
While Harry himself has to personally confirm this report, it seems as if the bracelet did bring him luck and ward off negativity around him. Their concert was very successful that night and the guests were packed with A-list names, such as Kate Moss, Stella McCartney, Nick Grimshaw, and Simon Cowell. The band was also able to raise a significant amount of £600,000 for charity just from the UK and Ireland leg of their tour. The young and enigmatic band was able to donate 50p from each ticket sale to the charity cause, Stand Up To Cancer.
Harry Styles also managed to personally console a fan on their concert in Edinburgh Scotland. When Harry spotted a teen fan in the crowd with a signage saying "Just Been Dumped" and a frowny face, Harry Styles sweetly tried to console her.
"There's a sign there," Hary said. "'Just Been Dumped.' Why?" She responded with "Because I came here," to which Styles replied, "Ah, he doesn't like us. You don't want a boyfriend like that anyway. You don't. I'm telling you. You want someone who is supportive."
According to the Daily Record, however, Strain told the white lie to hopefully gain Styles' attention. It worked.
"I was going to write that it was my birthday, but one of my friends suggested writing 'Just Been Dumped,' so I did. I know I told a lie about being dumped," Strain told them, "and I'll probably be dumped now, but it was worth it." At least Harry Styles managed to impress more an already very impressed fan, the Daily Record reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build