Harry Styles Consoles a ‘Recently Dumped’ Fan, Sports a Red Bracelet to Show Love for Kabbalah
By Annie Dee | June 11, 2014 4:23 PM EST
Harry Styles is speculated to be a follower of Kabbalah after being spotted sporting the spiritual group's trademark red string bracelet. According to Contact Music, the red string bracelet includes small charms and traditionally knotted seven times. For the group, the bracelet is worn to ward off evil intentions and misfortunate. The group's name Kabbalah means "to receive." This is a particularly famous Jewish group that uses the both astrology and numerology as guidance for one's spiritual life. Because of this, it is often misconstrued as a religious group.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
When Harry performed with One Direction band mates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson on their final UK gig of their "Where We Are" tour at London's Wembley Stadium on Sunday night; many spotted Harry wearing the bracelet onstage and drew the conclusion that Harry is now a follower of Kabbalah.
Madonna, Drew Barrymore and Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger are just some of the famous celebrities who made the bracelets popular more than a decade ago.
While Harry himself has to personally confirm this report, it seems as if the bracelet did bring him luck and ward off negativity around him. Their concert was very successful that night and the guests were packed with A-list names, such as Kate Moss, Stella McCartney, Nick Grimshaw, and Simon Cowell. The band was also able to raise a significant amount of £600,000 for charity just from the UK and Ireland leg of their tour. The young and enigmatic band was able to donate 50p from each ticket sale to the charity cause, Stand Up To Cancer.
Harry Styles also managed to personally console a fan on their concert in Edinburgh Scotland. When Harry spotted a teen fan in the crowd with a signage saying "Just Been Dumped" and a frowny face, Harry Styles sweetly tried to console her.
"There's a sign there," Hary said. "'Just Been Dumped.' Why?" She responded with "Because I came here," to which Styles replied, "Ah, he doesn't like us. You don't want a boyfriend like that anyway. You don't. I'm telling you. You want someone who is supportive."
According to the Daily Record, however, Strain told the white lie to hopefully gain Styles' attention. It worked.
"I was going to write that it was my birthday, but one of my friends suggested writing 'Just Been Dumped,' so I did. I know I told a lie about being dumped," Strain told them, "and I'll probably be dumped now, but it was worth it." At least Harry Styles managed to impress more an already very impressed fan, the Daily Record reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase