Rihanna and Chris Martin Might be Dating, Reports
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 11, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Rihanna and Chris Martin have triggered an Internet uproar as they were seen dining together at the female singer's favorite restaurant. The two seemed to be having fun while eating at Giorgio Baldi on June 8.
After causing a buzz about her see-through gown at the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Awards, Rihanna was once again sparking interest among people. The songstress was recently spotted with Chris Martin.
As seen from the video of TMZ, Rihanna entered the restaurant with the assistance of her bodyguard. The artist behind the hit songs, "Please Don't Stop the Music," and "Diamond" donned a black top paired with black pants. She finished her look with red lipstick. Soon after Rihanna was spotted, the frontman of Coldplay, Chris Martin, who was wearing a shirt and a cap, accompanied and talked to her for two hours. Papparazzis could only take photos from afar. They immediately got divided as some of them went to film Chris's departure while some take a shot of Rihanna's exit. The TMZ reporter also asked a question if they were dating but she did not answer. They left separately from Giorgio Baldi.
This was another source of hype from showbiz since the two popular music icons were spotted in the said place. They first did a collaboration in 2012 for Coldplay's song, "Princess of China." Chris asked Rihanna if she would sing the piece with them. The latter agreed and the song became popular. Their music video and their performance at the Grammys did not stir any specualtions about the two's possible hook-up. But their meeting at the resturant surely caught the attention of the media and the people.
Rihanna's refusal to reply to the reporter's question left the people speculating. Fans are starting to wonder if there is romance brewing between the two since both of themare currently single. Rihanna had broken up with Drake, also a popular hiphop artist whereas Chris Martin went separate ways with his wife of ten years, Gwyneth Paltrow.
But others thought that this might be a business meeting. Since their song got included in Billboard Hot 100, it is still possible that the two would create another musical piece in the future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga