Nokia Lumia 1320: Cricket Wireless to Start Offering Windows Phone Phablet on June 13
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 11, 2014 3:24 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 1320 announced back in October 2013 is now headed to Cricket Wireless. On Tuesday, June 10, Cricket Wireless announced that the exclusive availability of the Nokia Lumia 1320 Windows Phone phablet will start on Friday, June 13, at the Cricket brick-and-mortar stores as well as online.
"Our expanding lineup of new and popular phones on top of a nationwide, reliable network offering more 4G LTE coverage than Sprint, T-Mobile, and Metro PCS, period, is a differentiator mobile customers will enjoy every day. With the Nokia Lumia 1320 we are providing big value to customers at a budget friendly price," Cricket Wireless' AVP of Product Andy Smoak stated in the Cricket Newsroom.
The Cricket customers can get monthly rate plans that are as low as $35, $45 and $55 after a $5 credit for using Auto Pay. The customers can also have savings of up to $90 a month in support of multiple-line accounts, plans that includes unlimited international texting and a rewards program that will give the loyal customers a $50 credit each year toward any new phone purchase.
The Nokia Lumia 1320 boasts in size with its 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ClearBlack display, a 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1 GB of RAM, Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Black operating system and 8 GB internal storage capacity that is expandable up to 64 GB through the available microSD card slot.
Other features and specs include the 5 MP primary rear-facing camera, a secondary VGA camera, 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB 2.0, 7GB free SkyDrive storage, voice memo/command/dial and the 3400 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery. Consumers can choose from the available colour options of the Nokia Lumia 1320 which are yellow, white, black and red.
"The vibrant orange Lumia 1320 features a stunning 6"IPS LCD display, making it the perfect, affordable, 2-in-1 solution for customers wanting to carry one device for all their talking, texting, surfing, streaming and productivity needs," the Cricket Newsroom noted down.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best