Nokia Lumia 1320: Cricket Wireless to Start Offering Windows Phone Phablet on June 13
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 11, 2014 3:24 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 1320 announced back in October 2013 is now headed to Cricket Wireless. On Tuesday, June 10, Cricket Wireless announced that the exclusive availability of the Nokia Lumia 1320 Windows Phone phablet will start on Friday, June 13, at the Cricket brick-and-mortar stores as well as online.
"Our expanding lineup of new and popular phones on top of a nationwide, reliable network offering more 4G LTE coverage than Sprint, T-Mobile, and Metro PCS, period, is a differentiator mobile customers will enjoy every day. With the Nokia Lumia 1320 we are providing big value to customers at a budget friendly price," Cricket Wireless' AVP of Product Andy Smoak stated in the Cricket Newsroom.
The Cricket customers can get monthly rate plans that are as low as $35, $45 and $55 after a $5 credit for using Auto Pay. The customers can also have savings of up to $90 a month in support of multiple-line accounts, plans that includes unlimited international texting and a rewards program that will give the loyal customers a $50 credit each year toward any new phone purchase.
The Nokia Lumia 1320 boasts in size with its 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ClearBlack display, a 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1 GB of RAM, Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Black operating system and 8 GB internal storage capacity that is expandable up to 64 GB through the available microSD card slot.
Other features and specs include the 5 MP primary rear-facing camera, a secondary VGA camera, 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB 2.0, 7GB free SkyDrive storage, voice memo/command/dial and the 3400 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery. Consumers can choose from the available colour options of the Nokia Lumia 1320 which are yellow, white, black and red.
"The vibrant orange Lumia 1320 features a stunning 6"IPS LCD display, making it the perfect, affordable, 2-in-1 solution for customers wanting to carry one device for all their talking, texting, surfing, streaming and productivity needs," the Cricket Newsroom noted down.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Speculations for Mega Evolutions; X and Y Double Battles Detailed
- Destiny News: Burning Questions Answered, New Info for Game Spotted and New Artwork Showcased
- Sony Xperia T3 vs. HTC Desire 816 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- OnePlus One vs. iPhone 5S Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- HTC Desire 516 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup