Nokia Lumia 1320: Cricket Wireless to Start Offering Windows Phone Phablet on June 13
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 11, 2014 3:24 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 1320 announced back in October 2013 is now headed to Cricket Wireless. On Tuesday, June 10, Cricket Wireless announced that the exclusive availability of the Nokia Lumia 1320 Windows Phone phablet will start on Friday, June 13, at the Cricket brick-and-mortar stores as well as online.
"Our expanding lineup of new and popular phones on top of a nationwide, reliable network offering more 4G LTE coverage than Sprint, T-Mobile, and Metro PCS, period, is a differentiator mobile customers will enjoy every day. With the Nokia Lumia 1320 we are providing big value to customers at a budget friendly price," Cricket Wireless' AVP of Product Andy Smoak stated in the Cricket Newsroom.
The Cricket customers can get monthly rate plans that are as low as $35, $45 and $55 after a $5 credit for using Auto Pay. The customers can also have savings of up to $90 a month in support of multiple-line accounts, plans that includes unlimited international texting and a rewards program that will give the loyal customers a $50 credit each year toward any new phone purchase.
The Nokia Lumia 1320 boasts in size with its 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ClearBlack display, a 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1 GB of RAM, Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Black operating system and 8 GB internal storage capacity that is expandable up to 64 GB through the available microSD card slot.
Other features and specs include the 5 MP primary rear-facing camera, a secondary VGA camera, 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB 2.0, 7GB free SkyDrive storage, voice memo/command/dial and the 3400 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery. Consumers can choose from the available colour options of the Nokia Lumia 1320 which are yellow, white, black and red.
"The vibrant orange Lumia 1320 features a stunning 6"IPS LCD display, making it the perfect, affordable, 2-in-1 solution for customers wanting to carry one device for all their talking, texting, surfing, streaming and productivity needs," the Cricket Newsroom noted down.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports