2014 NBA Finals - Game 3 in Photos
By James Patrick Quizon | June 11, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The San Antonio Spurs attacked early and often and their aggressiveness paid off as they beat the Miami Heat, 111-92 in Game 3 of the 2014 NBA Finals.
Thanks to the explosion of young gun Kawhi Leonard (career-high 29 points on 10-of-13 shooting) and the steady contributions of Danny Green (15 points), Tony Parker (15 points) and Tim Duncan (14 points), the Spurs haven retaken the homecourt advantage in this best-of-seven affair and has grabbed 2-1 series lead.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 3 of the 2014 NBA Finals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2