2014 NBA Finals - Game 3 in Photos
By James Patrick Quizon | June 11, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The San Antonio Spurs attacked early and often and their aggressiveness paid off as they beat the Miami Heat, 111-92 in Game 3 of the 2014 NBA Finals.
Thanks to the explosion of young gun Kawhi Leonard (career-high 29 points on 10-of-13 shooting) and the steady contributions of Danny Green (15 points), Tony Parker (15 points) and Tim Duncan (14 points), the Spurs haven retaken the homecourt advantage in this best-of-seven affair and has grabbed 2-1 series lead.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 3 of the 2014 NBA Finals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- NBA Preview: Milwaukee Bucks Look to Develop Youngsters Jabari Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'