Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Diva Secret Meeting with Gwyneth Paltrow to Talk About Cheating & Divorce
By Riza Ornos | June 11, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Known as Hollywood's powerful ladies, Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow are planning a much needed personal time after dealing with so many personal dramas and public scrutiny. The two A-list stars are reportedly taking a four-day retreat together to talk about their highly-publicized "uncoupling," cheating allegations and divorce while taking some yoga classes and wine tasting.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"The 41-year-old is believed to have checked the pair into an exclusive complex in California's central coast, where they are expected to meditate, go on long walks and sample local wine," according to Daily Mail. The "Iron Man" star is set to help the singer unwind before she will embark on her "On the Run" tour with husband Jay Z which is set to kick off on June 25.
The relaxing getaway is a much needed break of the two stars following Paltrow's split announcement from husband Chris Martin and Beyonce's elevator scandal involving her sister Solange attacking her husband during the Met Gala event. The "Drunk on Love" singer previously spoken her fondness to the actress whom she bonded while talking about their daughters.
"She is incredible, she's a great friend on every level," the 32-year-old singer told the publication. "I think for us, protecting our daughters is so important and keeping things on our own terms, so I will still be protective and make sure [Blue Ivy] has a childhood and a great time."
But it seems that this retreat coincides to the time that Beyonce and Gwyneth are both dealing the same issue, their once clean public image and happy family is now a picture of infidelity and divorce. "The whole world was allowed to view the 'real' Beyonce and Jay-Z, not the perfectly composed couple that they always present themselves as," according to a report posted on Celebrity Laundry.
So it's no wonder that the singer will turn to the actress for advice since they both dealing the same issues with their marriage. The actress could help the singer by giving her advice on Jay-Z's cheating allegations and how she could win her husband back since Gwyneth also seems to be doing well in winning Chris Martin back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports