Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Diva Secret Meeting with Gwyneth Paltrow to Talk About Cheating & Divorce
By Riza Ornos | June 11, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Known as Hollywood's powerful ladies, Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow are planning a much needed personal time after dealing with so many personal dramas and public scrutiny. The two A-list stars are reportedly taking a four-day retreat together to talk about their highly-publicized "uncoupling," cheating allegations and divorce while taking some yoga classes and wine tasting.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"The 41-year-old is believed to have checked the pair into an exclusive complex in California's central coast, where they are expected to meditate, go on long walks and sample local wine," according to Daily Mail. The "Iron Man" star is set to help the singer unwind before she will embark on her "On the Run" tour with husband Jay Z which is set to kick off on June 25.
The relaxing getaway is a much needed break of the two stars following Paltrow's split announcement from husband Chris Martin and Beyonce's elevator scandal involving her sister Solange attacking her husband during the Met Gala event. The "Drunk on Love" singer previously spoken her fondness to the actress whom she bonded while talking about their daughters.
"She is incredible, she's a great friend on every level," the 32-year-old singer told the publication. "I think for us, protecting our daughters is so important and keeping things on our own terms, so I will still be protective and make sure [Blue Ivy] has a childhood and a great time."
But it seems that this retreat coincides to the time that Beyonce and Gwyneth are both dealing the same issue, their once clean public image and happy family is now a picture of infidelity and divorce. "The whole world was allowed to view the 'real' Beyonce and Jay-Z, not the perfectly composed couple that they always present themselves as," according to a report posted on Celebrity Laundry.
So it's no wonder that the singer will turn to the actress for advice since they both dealing the same issues with their marriage. The actress could help the singer by giving her advice on Jay-Z's cheating allegations and how she could win her husband back since Gwyneth also seems to be doing well in winning Chris Martin back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase