Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Diva Secret Meeting with Gwyneth Paltrow to Talk About Cheating & Divorce
By Riza Ornos | June 11, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Known as Hollywood's powerful ladies, Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow are planning a much needed personal time after dealing with so many personal dramas and public scrutiny. The two A-list stars are reportedly taking a four-day retreat together to talk about their highly-publicized "uncoupling," cheating allegations and divorce while taking some yoga classes and wine tasting.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"The 41-year-old is believed to have checked the pair into an exclusive complex in California's central coast, where they are expected to meditate, go on long walks and sample local wine," according to Daily Mail. The "Iron Man" star is set to help the singer unwind before she will embark on her "On the Run" tour with husband Jay Z which is set to kick off on June 25.
The relaxing getaway is a much needed break of the two stars following Paltrow's split announcement from husband Chris Martin and Beyonce's elevator scandal involving her sister Solange attacking her husband during the Met Gala event. The "Drunk on Love" singer previously spoken her fondness to the actress whom she bonded while talking about their daughters.
"She is incredible, she's a great friend on every level," the 32-year-old singer told the publication. "I think for us, protecting our daughters is so important and keeping things on our own terms, so I will still be protective and make sure [Blue Ivy] has a childhood and a great time."
But it seems that this retreat coincides to the time that Beyonce and Gwyneth are both dealing the same issue, their once clean public image and happy family is now a picture of infidelity and divorce. "The whole world was allowed to view the 'real' Beyonce and Jay-Z, not the perfectly composed couple that they always present themselves as," according to a report posted on Celebrity Laundry.
So it's no wonder that the singer will turn to the actress for advice since they both dealing the same issues with their marriage. The actress could help the singer by giving her advice on Jay-Z's cheating allegations and how she could win her husband back since Gwyneth also seems to be doing well in winning Chris Martin back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report