Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Diva Secret Meeting with Gwyneth Paltrow to Talk About Cheating & Divorce
By Riza Ornos | June 11, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Known as Hollywood's powerful ladies, Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow are planning a much needed personal time after dealing with so many personal dramas and public scrutiny. The two A-list stars are reportedly taking a four-day retreat together to talk about their highly-publicized "uncoupling," cheating allegations and divorce while taking some yoga classes and wine tasting.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"The 41-year-old is believed to have checked the pair into an exclusive complex in California's central coast, where they are expected to meditate, go on long walks and sample local wine," according to Daily Mail. The "Iron Man" star is set to help the singer unwind before she will embark on her "On the Run" tour with husband Jay Z which is set to kick off on June 25.
The relaxing getaway is a much needed break of the two stars following Paltrow's split announcement from husband Chris Martin and Beyonce's elevator scandal involving her sister Solange attacking her husband during the Met Gala event. The "Drunk on Love" singer previously spoken her fondness to the actress whom she bonded while talking about their daughters.
"She is incredible, she's a great friend on every level," the 32-year-old singer told the publication. "I think for us, protecting our daughters is so important and keeping things on our own terms, so I will still be protective and make sure [Blue Ivy] has a childhood and a great time."
But it seems that this retreat coincides to the time that Beyonce and Gwyneth are both dealing the same issue, their once clean public image and happy family is now a picture of infidelity and divorce. "The whole world was allowed to view the 'real' Beyonce and Jay-Z, not the perfectly composed couple that they always present themselves as," according to a report posted on Celebrity Laundry.
So it's no wonder that the singer will turn to the actress for advice since they both dealing the same issues with their marriage. The actress could help the singer by giving her advice on Jay-Z's cheating allegations and how she could win her husband back since Gwyneth also seems to be doing well in winning Chris Martin back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market