Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Diva Secret Meeting with Gwyneth Paltrow to Talk About Cheating & Divorce
By Riza Ornos | June 11, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Known as Hollywood's powerful ladies, Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow are planning a much needed personal time after dealing with so many personal dramas and public scrutiny. The two A-list stars are reportedly taking a four-day retreat together to talk about their highly-publicized "uncoupling," cheating allegations and divorce while taking some yoga classes and wine tasting.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"The 41-year-old is believed to have checked the pair into an exclusive complex in California's central coast, where they are expected to meditate, go on long walks and sample local wine," according to Daily Mail. The "Iron Man" star is set to help the singer unwind before she will embark on her "On the Run" tour with husband Jay Z which is set to kick off on June 25.
The relaxing getaway is a much needed break of the two stars following Paltrow's split announcement from husband Chris Martin and Beyonce's elevator scandal involving her sister Solange attacking her husband during the Met Gala event. The "Drunk on Love" singer previously spoken her fondness to the actress whom she bonded while talking about their daughters.
"She is incredible, she's a great friend on every level," the 32-year-old singer told the publication. "I think for us, protecting our daughters is so important and keeping things on our own terms, so I will still be protective and make sure [Blue Ivy] has a childhood and a great time."
But it seems that this retreat coincides to the time that Beyonce and Gwyneth are both dealing the same issue, their once clean public image and happy family is now a picture of infidelity and divorce. "The whole world was allowed to view the 'real' Beyonce and Jay-Z, not the perfectly composed couple that they always present themselves as," according to a report posted on Celebrity Laundry.
So it's no wonder that the singer will turn to the actress for advice since they both dealing the same issues with their marriage. The actress could help the singer by giving her advice on Jay-Z's cheating allegations and how she could win her husband back since Gwyneth also seems to be doing well in winning Chris Martin back.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’