Apple Offers Killer Deals: $70 Off on Retina iPad Mini, $300 Off on MacBook Pro, $200 Off on MacBook Airs
By Naveena Joy | June 11, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Apple has developed its new league by launching a series of new features in its products at the Worldwide Developers' Conference. After the event, Apple's partners might have thought that bringing in exciting new deals on the products can charge up the sales volume along with the excitement of owning an Apple product.
The offer includes $70 off on 16 GB iPad minis with Retina display, $200 to $300 off on several high-end MacBook Pros with Retina display, 11-inch MacBook Airs for $799, 13-inch MacBook Airs for $899, Apple TV and iTunes Gift Card bundles, iTunes Gift Card discounts, price-slashed unlocked iPads and more.
The AppleInsider reported the latest deals are limited to the existing supplies. Consumers should avail the deal as there are some great offers.
Under the Mac category, consumers can save from $200 to $300 depending on the product category. The 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with 2.6 GHz, 8 GB and 512 GB is available for $2,299 ors $300 less, with 2.3 GHz, 16 GB and 1 TB for $2,849 or $250 less and the MacBook Pro with 2.3 GHz, 16 GB and 512 GB is priced at $2,395 saving $203. Similarly, the 11-inch and 13-inch MacBook Air cost for $799 and $899 respectively saving $200 each in both the products. The 21-inch Core i5 iMac with 8 GB RAM also has savings up to $300 with costing at $999.99.
iPads also offer some deals. The brand new 16 GB WiFi iPad mini with Retina display costs $329.99, which has $69.01 savings. Similarly, iPad mini targeted in the In-Store Pickup Only is available at $199 and iPad mini shipped for free is for $229.99, saving $130 and $100 respectively. The unlocked version of 32 GB iPad mini with WiFi, 3G and 4G LTE will cost $419.99 or $179 less.
The AppleTV, iTunes and the Media category are also under the deal offering amazing savings in each product. The Apple TV with $25 iTunes Gift Card is shipped at $99.99 savings almost $25 to the end user. The $80 iTunes card is available only for $65 with a free shipping option. The Beats HD Over-Ear Headphone by Dr. Dre Solo is for $99.99, which is $100 less and the Canon EOS 6D w/24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM AF lens is priced at $1,899.99 in the deal savings of $1100 at one go.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS