Apple Offers Killer Deals: $70 Off on Retina iPad Mini, $300 Off on MacBook Pro, $200 Off on MacBook Airs
By Naveena Joy | June 11, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Apple has developed its new league by launching a series of new features in its products at the Worldwide Developers' Conference. After the event, Apple's partners might have thought that bringing in exciting new deals on the products can charge up the sales volume along with the excitement of owning an Apple product.
The offer includes $70 off on 16 GB iPad minis with Retina display, $200 to $300 off on several high-end MacBook Pros with Retina display, 11-inch MacBook Airs for $799, 13-inch MacBook Airs for $899, Apple TV and iTunes Gift Card bundles, iTunes Gift Card discounts, price-slashed unlocked iPads and more.
The AppleInsider reported the latest deals are limited to the existing supplies. Consumers should avail the deal as there are some great offers.
Under the Mac category, consumers can save from $200 to $300 depending on the product category. The 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with 2.6 GHz, 8 GB and 512 GB is available for $2,299 ors $300 less, with 2.3 GHz, 16 GB and 1 TB for $2,849 or $250 less and the MacBook Pro with 2.3 GHz, 16 GB and 512 GB is priced at $2,395 saving $203. Similarly, the 11-inch and 13-inch MacBook Air cost for $799 and $899 respectively saving $200 each in both the products. The 21-inch Core i5 iMac with 8 GB RAM also has savings up to $300 with costing at $999.99.
iPads also offer some deals. The brand new 16 GB WiFi iPad mini with Retina display costs $329.99, which has $69.01 savings. Similarly, iPad mini targeted in the In-Store Pickup Only is available at $199 and iPad mini shipped for free is for $229.99, saving $130 and $100 respectively. The unlocked version of 32 GB iPad mini with WiFi, 3G and 4G LTE will cost $419.99 or $179 less.
The AppleTV, iTunes and the Media category are also under the deal offering amazing savings in each product. The Apple TV with $25 iTunes Gift Card is shipped at $99.99 savings almost $25 to the end user. The $80 iTunes card is available only for $65 with a free shipping option. The Beats HD Over-Ear Headphone by Dr. Dre Solo is for $99.99, which is $100 less and the Canon EOS 6D w/24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM AF lens is priced at $1,899.99 in the deal savings of $1100 at one go.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales