Apple Offers Killer Deals: $70 Off on Retina iPad Mini, $300 Off on MacBook Pro, $200 Off on MacBook Airs
By Naveena Joy | June 11, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Apple has developed its new league by launching a series of new features in its products at the Worldwide Developers' Conference. After the event, Apple's partners might have thought that bringing in exciting new deals on the products can charge up the sales volume along with the excitement of owning an Apple product.
The offer includes $70 off on 16 GB iPad minis with Retina display, $200 to $300 off on several high-end MacBook Pros with Retina display, 11-inch MacBook Airs for $799, 13-inch MacBook Airs for $899, Apple TV and iTunes Gift Card bundles, iTunes Gift Card discounts, price-slashed unlocked iPads and more.
The AppleInsider reported the latest deals are limited to the existing supplies. Consumers should avail the deal as there are some great offers.
Under the Mac category, consumers can save from $200 to $300 depending on the product category. The 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with 2.6 GHz, 8 GB and 512 GB is available for $2,299 ors $300 less, with 2.3 GHz, 16 GB and 1 TB for $2,849 or $250 less and the MacBook Pro with 2.3 GHz, 16 GB and 512 GB is priced at $2,395 saving $203. Similarly, the 11-inch and 13-inch MacBook Air cost for $799 and $899 respectively saving $200 each in both the products. The 21-inch Core i5 iMac with 8 GB RAM also has savings up to $300 with costing at $999.99.
iPads also offer some deals. The brand new 16 GB WiFi iPad mini with Retina display costs $329.99, which has $69.01 savings. Similarly, iPad mini targeted in the In-Store Pickup Only is available at $199 and iPad mini shipped for free is for $229.99, saving $130 and $100 respectively. The unlocked version of 32 GB iPad mini with WiFi, 3G and 4G LTE will cost $419.99 or $179 less.
The AppleTV, iTunes and the Media category are also under the deal offering amazing savings in each product. The Apple TV with $25 iTunes Gift Card is shipped at $99.99 savings almost $25 to the end user. The $80 iTunes card is available only for $65 with a free shipping option. The Beats HD Over-Ear Headphone by Dr. Dre Solo is for $99.99, which is $100 less and the Canon EOS 6D w/24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM AF lens is priced at $1,899.99 in the deal savings of $1100 at one go.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'The Sims 4' Disappointing In-Game Factors And Pixelated Downloadable Pirated Copies
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown