‘America's Got Talent’ Season 9 (2014) Episode 3 Recap, Spoilers: Auditions Continue, Singers and Dancers Outshine
By jaskiran kaur | June 11, 2014 12:34 PM EST
Auditions on "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) continue. Viewers have seen some really amazing talent in the past and the show brought more of it in Episode 3. The four judges- Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, Mel N and Heidi Klum- continue to search for the most entertaining talent that will take home the ultimate prize. Each episode promises to impress the judges and entertain the audience. Here is what happened on "America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) Episode 3- Auditions. Read on to find out who got through and who was sent home. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Got Talent" Season 9 Episode 3. Read only if you want to learn more about the segment.
Last week, some of the acts that really impressed and amused the judges included David and Leeman's magic act, Sean & Luke's dance, Real Encounter's stunts, Julie Goodwin and The Willis Clan's singing acts and more. On June 10, 2014, more talent auditioned to enter the competition with $1million prize and a show at the Las Vegas strip.
Third week of auditions on "AGT" Season 9 kicked off with a performance by a duo who loves to call them Kamikaze Fireflies. They are professional jugglers who performed their act with the help of Nick Cannon. Their act seemed dangerous yet exciting to the judges. They are selected for the next round.
Heart Dance Team took over next. The group performed a contemporary dance act and managed to impress all the judges. They are going to the next round on "America's Got Talent" Season 9.
They were followed by more dance groups. Extreme Dance Company, The Team, Stylish Talent and a professional twerker entertained the judges thoroughly and make it through the round.
42-year-old Jodi Miller was next performing on the "AGT" stage next. The comedian performed an act that explained how men are like cats and women are like dogs. The first ever comedy act on "AGT" managed to make all the judges laugh thoroughly and gained votes to go to the next round.
Bob Markworth & Mayana, the duo of a 77 year-old professional archer and 51-year-old assistant performed next. The performance was well appreciated and all the judges voted to put them through to the next round.
Anna Clendening, the 20-year-old singer came over stage fear and anxiety to perform on "AGT's" stage. She sang "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen. Her beautiful performance won her a hug from Howie Mandel and votes from all the four judges.
Top Hogs was a duo of a pig and its trainer. Mudslinger (the pig) and John Vincent (the trainer) performed a trick with golf and soccer ball and impressed the judges. They are selected for the next round.
Atlanta Professional Dance Academy performed a dance act inspired by dancers' culture and heritage. They performed what they like to call "Ballet Jasmine Flowers" routine. Using hand fans as their props, they performed a beautiful act. The dance group won four votes and are going to the next level.
More performers performed, but failed to impress the judges. Diverse a dancing duo was sent home. There was a man who performed "Midnight Train to Georgia" by Gladys Knight and the Pips, but he failed to impress the judges.
The next group to perform on was Sons of Serendip. The group performed "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. Judges loved their performance and selected them for the next round.
Andrey Moraru performed next on "America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) Episode 3. The Ukrainian performer did a body-balancing act. All the judges were impressed and voted for him. He is going to the next level on "AGT."
Taking over the stage next was Smoothini, a magician performing card tricks. He used cards and salt shaker as props for his magic trick. He was highly appreciated and Howard Stern thought he was the best performer of the day. He will be competing in the next level.
The last performer of the day was Justin Rhodes. He is a singer and pianist who was performing for the first time in front of his father. He sang "Wake Me Up" by Avicii. He won four yes from the judges and one thumbs up from his father.
"America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) will return with more entertaining acts next week on June 17, 2014 at 8 pm on NBC. Until then, sound off your opinion in the comments section below. Who did you like the most? Do you think your favourite act will win the ultimate prize?
For more "America's Got Talent" Season 9 spoilers and recap, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS