‘America's Got Talent’ Season 9 (2014) Episode 3 Recap, Spoilers: Auditions Continue, Singers and Dancers Outshine
By jaskiran kaur | June 11, 2014 12:34 PM EST
Auditions on "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) continue. Viewers have seen some really amazing talent in the past and the show brought more of it in Episode 3. The four judges- Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, Mel N and Heidi Klum- continue to search for the most entertaining talent that will take home the ultimate prize. Each episode promises to impress the judges and entertain the audience. Here is what happened on "America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) Episode 3- Auditions. Read on to find out who got through and who was sent home. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Got Talent" Season 9 Episode 3. Read only if you want to learn more about the segment.
Last week, some of the acts that really impressed and amused the judges included David and Leeman's magic act, Sean & Luke's dance, Real Encounter's stunts, Julie Goodwin and The Willis Clan's singing acts and more. On June 10, 2014, more talent auditioned to enter the competition with $1million prize and a show at the Las Vegas strip.
Third week of auditions on "AGT" Season 9 kicked off with a performance by a duo who loves to call them Kamikaze Fireflies. They are professional jugglers who performed their act with the help of Nick Cannon. Their act seemed dangerous yet exciting to the judges. They are selected for the next round.
Heart Dance Team took over next. The group performed a contemporary dance act and managed to impress all the judges. They are going to the next round on "America's Got Talent" Season 9.
They were followed by more dance groups. Extreme Dance Company, The Team, Stylish Talent and a professional twerker entertained the judges thoroughly and make it through the round.
42-year-old Jodi Miller was next performing on the "AGT" stage next. The comedian performed an act that explained how men are like cats and women are like dogs. The first ever comedy act on "AGT" managed to make all the judges laugh thoroughly and gained votes to go to the next round.
Bob Markworth & Mayana, the duo of a 77 year-old professional archer and 51-year-old assistant performed next. The performance was well appreciated and all the judges voted to put them through to the next round.
Anna Clendening, the 20-year-old singer came over stage fear and anxiety to perform on "AGT's" stage. She sang "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen. Her beautiful performance won her a hug from Howie Mandel and votes from all the four judges.
Top Hogs was a duo of a pig and its trainer. Mudslinger (the pig) and John Vincent (the trainer) performed a trick with golf and soccer ball and impressed the judges. They are selected for the next round.
Atlanta Professional Dance Academy performed a dance act inspired by dancers' culture and heritage. They performed what they like to call "Ballet Jasmine Flowers" routine. Using hand fans as their props, they performed a beautiful act. The dance group won four votes and are going to the next level.
More performers performed, but failed to impress the judges. Diverse a dancing duo was sent home. There was a man who performed "Midnight Train to Georgia" by Gladys Knight and the Pips, but he failed to impress the judges.
The next group to perform on was Sons of Serendip. The group performed "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. Judges loved their performance and selected them for the next round.
Andrey Moraru performed next on "America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) Episode 3. The Ukrainian performer did a body-balancing act. All the judges were impressed and voted for him. He is going to the next level on "AGT."
Taking over the stage next was Smoothini, a magician performing card tricks. He used cards and salt shaker as props for his magic trick. He was highly appreciated and Howard Stern thought he was the best performer of the day. He will be competing in the next level.
The last performer of the day was Justin Rhodes. He is a singer and pianist who was performing for the first time in front of his father. He sang "Wake Me Up" by Avicii. He won four yes from the judges and one thumbs up from his father.
"America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) will return with more entertaining acts next week on June 17, 2014 at 8 pm on NBC. Until then, sound off your opinion in the comments section below. Who did you like the most? Do you think your favourite act will win the ultimate prize?
For more "America's Got Talent" Season 9 spoilers and recap, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display