‘America's Got Talent’ Season 9 (2014) Episode 3 Recap, Spoilers: Auditions Continue, Singers and Dancers Outshine
By jaskiran kaur | June 11, 2014 12:34 PM EST
Auditions on "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) continue. Viewers have seen some really amazing talent in the past and the show brought more of it in Episode 3. The four judges- Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, Mel N and Heidi Klum- continue to search for the most entertaining talent that will take home the ultimate prize. Each episode promises to impress the judges and entertain the audience. Here is what happened on "America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) Episode 3- Auditions. Read on to find out who got through and who was sent home. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Got Talent" Season 9 Episode 3. Read only if you want to learn more about the segment.
Last week, some of the acts that really impressed and amused the judges included David and Leeman's magic act, Sean & Luke's dance, Real Encounter's stunts, Julie Goodwin and The Willis Clan's singing acts and more. On June 10, 2014, more talent auditioned to enter the competition with $1million prize and a show at the Las Vegas strip.
Third week of auditions on "AGT" Season 9 kicked off with a performance by a duo who loves to call them Kamikaze Fireflies. They are professional jugglers who performed their act with the help of Nick Cannon. Their act seemed dangerous yet exciting to the judges. They are selected for the next round.
Heart Dance Team took over next. The group performed a contemporary dance act and managed to impress all the judges. They are going to the next round on "America's Got Talent" Season 9.
They were followed by more dance groups. Extreme Dance Company, The Team, Stylish Talent and a professional twerker entertained the judges thoroughly and make it through the round.
42-year-old Jodi Miller was next performing on the "AGT" stage next. The comedian performed an act that explained how men are like cats and women are like dogs. The first ever comedy act on "AGT" managed to make all the judges laugh thoroughly and gained votes to go to the next round.
Bob Markworth & Mayana, the duo of a 77 year-old professional archer and 51-year-old assistant performed next. The performance was well appreciated and all the judges voted to put them through to the next round.
Anna Clendening, the 20-year-old singer came over stage fear and anxiety to perform on "AGT's" stage. She sang "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen. Her beautiful performance won her a hug from Howie Mandel and votes from all the four judges.
Top Hogs was a duo of a pig and its trainer. Mudslinger (the pig) and John Vincent (the trainer) performed a trick with golf and soccer ball and impressed the judges. They are selected for the next round.
Atlanta Professional Dance Academy performed a dance act inspired by dancers' culture and heritage. They performed what they like to call "Ballet Jasmine Flowers" routine. Using hand fans as their props, they performed a beautiful act. The dance group won four votes and are going to the next level.
More performers performed, but failed to impress the judges. Diverse a dancing duo was sent home. There was a man who performed "Midnight Train to Georgia" by Gladys Knight and the Pips, but he failed to impress the judges.
The next group to perform on was Sons of Serendip. The group performed "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. Judges loved their performance and selected them for the next round.
Andrey Moraru performed next on "America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) Episode 3. The Ukrainian performer did a body-balancing act. All the judges were impressed and voted for him. He is going to the next level on "AGT."
Taking over the stage next was Smoothini, a magician performing card tricks. He used cards and salt shaker as props for his magic trick. He was highly appreciated and Howard Stern thought he was the best performer of the day. He will be competing in the next level.
The last performer of the day was Justin Rhodes. He is a singer and pianist who was performing for the first time in front of his father. He sang "Wake Me Up" by Avicii. He won four yes from the judges and one thumbs up from his father.
"America's Got Talent" Season 9 (2014) will return with more entertaining acts next week on June 17, 2014 at 8 pm on NBC. Until then, sound off your opinion in the comments section below. Who did you like the most? Do you think your favourite act will win the ultimate prize?
For more "America's Got Talent" Season 9 spoilers and recap, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate