Kris Jenner Instagram Account Hacked, Dismisses 'Kimye' and Beyonce, Jay Z Wedding Issue
By Maychelle Ornos | June 11, 2014 12:29 PM EST
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars are known to use social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram to share their thoughts and connect with fans. However, Tuesday morning Kris Jenner may not like her Instagram account as someone has reportedly hacked her account and posted several messages that spite her daughters' partners, according to BuzzFeed.
The hacker has posted a series of messages that dissed Kanye West and French Montana while Kris was out with her friends in Paris. The posts were seen after she posted a picture of the Eifel tower with the captions "Gloomy Rainy day but I'm baaaaaaack!!! Good Morning Paris!!!!!!!! #blessed."
Although the hacks were already deleted, BuzzFeed was able to save screenshots of the posts. The first post reads "So this happened today! Shout out to all of my followers. I don't like Kanye west! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can't stand Kanye and I hate Karim...that's French Montana. He's not even black."
The post continues with "If I liked blacks so much I'd date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL. Shout out to Pam from Martin Tachina Arnold you roasted him. Anywho the first to #ihatekanye will get a follow. Thanks dolls!!!"
In the past, Kris showed that she has already accepted Kanye and French in her circle when she posted photos in the same Instagram account that bashed them. The Kardashian matriarch has even defended Kanye in the Kris Jenner Show when President Obama name dropped the rapper criticizing his lavish lifestyle.
The 58-year-old mum also put the rumours of bad blood between Jay Z and Beyonce and the newly married couple Kim and Kanye because the couple were not able to show up at the wedding, according to Us Magazine.
"There was so much commotion and excitement, I never really gave that a second thought. If you had been there you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone's mind," the momager said.
All is good for Kris Jenner though her account was hacked. Her son-in-law just turned 37 last Tuesday and these negative posts will not mar the relationship between the new mother and son. She even shared a sweet picture of the two of them wishing the best for her "new son" Kanye West.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies