Kris Jenner Instagram Account Hacked, Dismisses 'Kimye' and Beyonce, Jay Z Wedding Issue
By Maychelle Ornos | June 11, 2014 12:29 PM EST
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars are known to use social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram to share their thoughts and connect with fans. However, Tuesday morning Kris Jenner may not like her Instagram account as someone has reportedly hacked her account and posted several messages that spite her daughters' partners, according to BuzzFeed.
The hacker has posted a series of messages that dissed Kanye West and French Montana while Kris was out with her friends in Paris. The posts were seen after she posted a picture of the Eifel tower with the captions "Gloomy Rainy day but I'm baaaaaaack!!! Good Morning Paris!!!!!!!! #blessed."
Although the hacks were already deleted, BuzzFeed was able to save screenshots of the posts. The first post reads "So this happened today! Shout out to all of my followers. I don't like Kanye west! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can't stand Kanye and I hate Karim...that's French Montana. He's not even black."
The post continues with "If I liked blacks so much I'd date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL. Shout out to Pam from Martin Tachina Arnold you roasted him. Anywho the first to #ihatekanye will get a follow. Thanks dolls!!!"
In the past, Kris showed that she has already accepted Kanye and French in her circle when she posted photos in the same Instagram account that bashed them. The Kardashian matriarch has even defended Kanye in the Kris Jenner Show when President Obama name dropped the rapper criticizing his lavish lifestyle.
The 58-year-old mum also put the rumours of bad blood between Jay Z and Beyonce and the newly married couple Kim and Kanye because the couple were not able to show up at the wedding, according to Us Magazine.
"There was so much commotion and excitement, I never really gave that a second thought. If you had been there you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone's mind," the momager said.
All is good for Kris Jenner though her account was hacked. Her son-in-law just turned 37 last Tuesday and these negative posts will not mar the relationship between the new mother and son. She even shared a sweet picture of the two of them wishing the best for her "new son" Kanye West.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes