Kris Jenner Instagram Account Hacked, Dismisses 'Kimye' and Beyonce, Jay Z Wedding Issue
By Maychelle Ornos | June 11, 2014 12:29 PM EST
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars are known to use social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram to share their thoughts and connect with fans. However, Tuesday morning Kris Jenner may not like her Instagram account as someone has reportedly hacked her account and posted several messages that spite her daughters' partners, according to BuzzFeed.
The hacker has posted a series of messages that dissed Kanye West and French Montana while Kris was out with her friends in Paris. The posts were seen after she posted a picture of the Eifel tower with the captions "Gloomy Rainy day but I'm baaaaaaack!!! Good Morning Paris!!!!!!!! #blessed."
Although the hacks were already deleted, BuzzFeed was able to save screenshots of the posts. The first post reads "So this happened today! Shout out to all of my followers. I don't like Kanye west! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can't stand Kanye and I hate Karim...that's French Montana. He's not even black."
The post continues with "If I liked blacks so much I'd date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL. Shout out to Pam from Martin Tachina Arnold you roasted him. Anywho the first to #ihatekanye will get a follow. Thanks dolls!!!"
In the past, Kris showed that she has already accepted Kanye and French in her circle when she posted photos in the same Instagram account that bashed them. The Kardashian matriarch has even defended Kanye in the Kris Jenner Show when President Obama name dropped the rapper criticizing his lavish lifestyle.
The 58-year-old mum also put the rumours of bad blood between Jay Z and Beyonce and the newly married couple Kim and Kanye because the couple were not able to show up at the wedding, according to Us Magazine.
"There was so much commotion and excitement, I never really gave that a second thought. If you had been there you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone's mind," the momager said.
All is good for Kris Jenner though her account was hacked. Her son-in-law just turned 37 last Tuesday and these negative posts will not mar the relationship between the new mother and son. She even shared a sweet picture of the two of them wishing the best for her "new son" Kanye West.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter