‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Release Date and a New Trailer Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 11, 2014 11:59 AM EST
While Pokemon fans have been expecting more details of the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" to be revealed at the E3 2014, only a trailer was showcased to reveal a few cuts from the game as well as the release date.
"Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will be released come November 21, and it seems like Nintendo has now shown off the new details that came out with the latest CoroCoro June issue.
The trailer is a bit longer than the previous one showcased as a teaser announcement trailer but this is mostly because there are a few realistic scenes that introduced the idea of Prehistoric Pokemons.
As reported earlier, Prehistoric Pokemons were revealed in CoroCoro, wherein Groudon and Kyogre, the two Pokemons on the box art cover of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will reportedly have Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval versions. These will be achieved via a regression termed as Ancient Devolution.
Over at the official Pokemon Web site, a few more key details have been revealed about the story of the Hoenn remake game. The Hoenn region remake will have the main island, small islets, a live volcano and a number of Pokemons and "extraordinary people."
There is also an emphasis on the secret of the Mega Evolutions, where "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" may actually go closer into the secrets and may even uncover what is termed to be "the greatest mystery of the Pokemon world."
As a player for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," gamers will be tasked to seek out the powerful Pokemons to unlock their potential alongside the dramatic storyline for the remake.
Aside from the release date and new trailer for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," there are also a number of screenshots revealed at the E3 2014. Nintendo Everything has compiled them and can be seen here.
More News on the 'Pokemon Art Academy'
Apart from the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," Nintendo also has another game slated for the Nintendo 3DS, the "Pokemon Art Academy."
This game will make the player into a Pokemon artist, where you will be under the tutelage of Professor Andy. Over at the official Nintendo Web site, "Pokemon Art Academy" is designed specifically to tutor the gamer in drawing their favorite Pokemon using a variety of tools and step-by-step lesson plans.
According to Serebii, the "Pokemon Art Academy" has also been dated to debut in North America on October 2014. This has been confirmed after it was announced for Japan on June 19 and Europe on July 4.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet