‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Release Date and a New Trailer Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 11, 2014 11:59 AM EST
While Pokemon fans have been expecting more details of the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" to be revealed at the E3 2014, only a trailer was showcased to reveal a few cuts from the game as well as the release date.
"Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will be released come November 21, and it seems like Nintendo has now shown off the new details that came out with the latest CoroCoro June issue.
The trailer is a bit longer than the previous one showcased as a teaser announcement trailer but this is mostly because there are a few realistic scenes that introduced the idea of Prehistoric Pokemons.
As reported earlier, Prehistoric Pokemons were revealed in CoroCoro, wherein Groudon and Kyogre, the two Pokemons on the box art cover of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will reportedly have Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval versions. These will be achieved via a regression termed as Ancient Devolution.
Over at the official Pokemon Web site, a few more key details have been revealed about the story of the Hoenn remake game. The Hoenn region remake will have the main island, small islets, a live volcano and a number of Pokemons and "extraordinary people."
There is also an emphasis on the secret of the Mega Evolutions, where "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" may actually go closer into the secrets and may even uncover what is termed to be "the greatest mystery of the Pokemon world."
As a player for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," gamers will be tasked to seek out the powerful Pokemons to unlock their potential alongside the dramatic storyline for the remake.
Aside from the release date and new trailer for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," there are also a number of screenshots revealed at the E3 2014. Nintendo Everything has compiled them and can be seen here.
More News on the 'Pokemon Art Academy'
Apart from the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," Nintendo also has another game slated for the Nintendo 3DS, the "Pokemon Art Academy."
This game will make the player into a Pokemon artist, where you will be under the tutelage of Professor Andy. Over at the official Nintendo Web site, "Pokemon Art Academy" is designed specifically to tutor the gamer in drawing their favorite Pokemon using a variety of tools and step-by-step lesson plans.
According to Serebii, the "Pokemon Art Academy" has also been dated to debut in North America on October 2014. This has been confirmed after it was announced for Japan on June 19 and Europe on July 4.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ 1.17 Update May Feature Hydra and Army DLC As New Verified Jobs Emerge
- Android 5.0 L Update Forecast For Sony Xperia Z Series, Mid-Range and Low-Cost Devices
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million