‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Release Date and a New Trailer Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 11, 2014 11:59 AM EST
While Pokemon fans have been expecting more details of the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" to be revealed at the E3 2014, only a trailer was showcased to reveal a few cuts from the game as well as the release date.
"Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will be released come November 21, and it seems like Nintendo has now shown off the new details that came out with the latest CoroCoro June issue.
The trailer is a bit longer than the previous one showcased as a teaser announcement trailer but this is mostly because there are a few realistic scenes that introduced the idea of Prehistoric Pokemons.
As reported earlier, Prehistoric Pokemons were revealed in CoroCoro, wherein Groudon and Kyogre, the two Pokemons on the box art cover of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" will reportedly have Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval versions. These will be achieved via a regression termed as Ancient Devolution.
Over at the official Pokemon Web site, a few more key details have been revealed about the story of the Hoenn remake game. The Hoenn region remake will have the main island, small islets, a live volcano and a number of Pokemons and "extraordinary people."
There is also an emphasis on the secret of the Mega Evolutions, where "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" may actually go closer into the secrets and may even uncover what is termed to be "the greatest mystery of the Pokemon world."
As a player for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," gamers will be tasked to seek out the powerful Pokemons to unlock their potential alongside the dramatic storyline for the remake.
Aside from the release date and new trailer for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," there are also a number of screenshots revealed at the E3 2014. Nintendo Everything has compiled them and can be seen here.
More News on the 'Pokemon Art Academy'
Apart from the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," Nintendo also has another game slated for the Nintendo 3DS, the "Pokemon Art Academy."
This game will make the player into a Pokemon artist, where you will be under the tutelage of Professor Andy. Over at the official Nintendo Web site, "Pokemon Art Academy" is designed specifically to tutor the gamer in drawing their favorite Pokemon using a variety of tools and step-by-step lesson plans.
According to Serebii, the "Pokemon Art Academy" has also been dated to debut in North America on October 2014. This has been confirmed after it was announced for Japan on June 19 and Europe on July 4.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar