Khloe Kardashian and French Montana Kiss Backstage at MTV Africa Music Awards
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 11, 2014 11:52 AM EST
For quite a period of time, Khloe Kardashian and French Montana have kept their relationship at a down-low and kept everyone around them in the dark. Sources once revealed that the duo want to take their romance slow but it looks like they aren't going slow at all after they were spotted getting all sweet and cozy backstage at MTV Africa Music Awards. There were some kissing and dancing. It sure looks like Khloe and French aren't getting discreet anymore.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe's makeup artist, Rob Scheppy, captured that sweetness between the two and shared the video on Instagram, Celebuzz.com reported. There was one point in the video when Khloe leaned over to give French a light kiss on the cheek. The duo were also seen doing an impromptu dance routine. According to the Web site, the video was already taken down from Instagram but the "PDA-filled video" is still lurking around on YouTube. Click here to watch.
While in Africa, Khloe and French along with some of their pals also decided to mingle with the animals when they went on safari, as seen on the duo's Instagram accounts.
Khloe and French are reportedly serious with each other, Hollywoodlife.com reported. A source close to the duo revealed that there is a "serious connection" between the reality TV star and the singer-rapper, but Khloe has no intentions of getting into an engagement soon.
"She and French are serious in so far as they have a serious connection," the source uttered. "They have a serious relationship that they are both fully in and they're seriously having the most fun ever," the source added.
The source further said that despite the fact that Khloe and French are so into each other, the reality TV star isn't ready to dive into a deeper commitment like an engagement, even though "anything is possible."
"Khloe's not moving in and permanently sharing her bed and heart with French forever yet."
After a failed marriage with Lamar Odom and having filed for divorce only six months ago, Khloe is cautious and doesn't want to rush things up. "It's too early for those type of big decisions, and an engagement is not even on the table."
They're enjoying each other's company and having fun with their relationship."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS