FC Barcelona Transfer News: Barca Defender Contemplates on Moving to PSG Amid Speculations
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 11:55 PM EST
FC Barcelona defender Dani Alves revealed that he might leave the Nou Camp to join French giants Paris Saint-Germain amid speculations on his future.
The Brazilian right-back is content with life at Catalunya, but a recent managerial change makes his involvement in the first-team uncertain.
"I think PSG are a great club and I love to play for great clubs, that's what I dream of," the 31-year-old told ESPN.
"I want to play for clubs that are able to provide me with challenges."
"PSG are a great club. If I ever have to leave Barcelona, PSG are a real possibility for me."
"I have always said that I am not involved in long-term projects, I prefer short-term ones."
"What I want is challenges, I was born for them. And if the challenge consists of moving to some other place, I'll be happy."
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics, Swimming Schedule & Results
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On