FC Barcelona Transfer News: Barca Defender Contemplates on Moving to PSG Amid Speculations
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 11:55 PM EST
FC Barcelona defender Dani Alves revealed that he might leave the Nou Camp to join French giants Paris Saint-Germain amid speculations on his future.
The Brazilian right-back is content with life at Catalunya, but a recent managerial change makes his involvement in the first-team uncertain.
"I think PSG are a great club and I love to play for great clubs, that's what I dream of," the 31-year-old told ESPN.
"I want to play for clubs that are able to provide me with challenges."
"PSG are a great club. If I ever have to leave Barcelona, PSG are a real possibility for me."
"I have always said that I am not involved in long-term projects, I prefer short-term ones."
"What I want is challenges, I was born for them. And if the challenge consists of moving to some other place, I'll be happy."
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4