FC Barcelona Transfer News: Barca Defender Contemplates on Moving to PSG Amid Speculations
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 11:55 PM EST
FC Barcelona defender Dani Alves revealed that he might leave the Nou Camp to join French giants Paris Saint-Germain amid speculations on his future.
The Brazilian right-back is content with life at Catalunya, but a recent managerial change makes his involvement in the first-team uncertain.
"I think PSG are a great club and I love to play for great clubs, that's what I dream of," the 31-year-old told ESPN.
"I want to play for clubs that are able to provide me with challenges."
"PSG are a great club. If I ever have to leave Barcelona, PSG are a real possibility for me."
"I have always said that I am not involved in long-term projects, I prefer short-term ones."
"What I want is challenges, I was born for them. And if the challenge consists of moving to some other place, I'll be happy."
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones