FC Barcelona Transfer News: Barca Defender Contemplates on Moving to PSG Amid Speculations
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 11:55 PM EST
FC Barcelona defender Dani Alves revealed that he might leave the Nou Camp to join French giants Paris Saint-Germain amid speculations on his future.
The Brazilian right-back is content with life at Catalunya, but a recent managerial change makes his involvement in the first-team uncertain.
"I think PSG are a great club and I love to play for great clubs, that's what I dream of," the 31-year-old told ESPN.
"I want to play for clubs that are able to provide me with challenges."
"PSG are a great club. If I ever have to leave Barcelona, PSG are a real possibility for me."
"I have always said that I am not involved in long-term projects, I prefer short-term ones."
"What I want is challenges, I was born for them. And if the challenge consists of moving to some other place, I'll be happy."
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- WWE SummerSlam Results & Highlights: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Australian BASE Jumper Killed in French Alps
- Splint-Free Rafael Nadal in Intense Practice for US Open Campaign
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display