Premier League Transfer News: Madrid Defender Reveals Possible England Move, Barcelona an Option
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 11:42 PM EST
Atletico Madrid defender Miranda revealed that he might possibly move to England and play in the Premier League as interests looms after a succesful 2013/14 season with the Rojiblancos.
However, La Liga giants FC Barcelona are also said to be chasing the Brazilian international, who could provide the necessary manpower at the back, with former skipper Carles Puyol calling it quits.
“I have offers from Spanish and English leagues and from some less important ones too.” - Miranda
"I have some offers and we are negotiating," he told Sky Sports.
"I have offers from Spanish and English leagues and from some less important ones too."
"My agent is in Europe to decide my future, my buy-out fee at Atletico Madrid is €30million, but that can be negotiated."
The 29-year-old is looking to make his biggest move in his career as he moves closer to the twilight years of his career.
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2