Premier League Transfer News: Madrid Defender Reveals Possible England Move, Barcelona an Option
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 11:42 PM EST
Atletico Madrid defender Miranda revealed that he might possibly move to England and play in the Premier League as interests looms after a succesful 2013/14 season with the Rojiblancos.
However, La Liga giants FC Barcelona are also said to be chasing the Brazilian international, who could provide the necessary manpower at the back, with former skipper Carles Puyol calling it quits.
“I have offers from Spanish and English leagues and from some less important ones too.” - Miranda
"I have some offers and we are negotiating," he told Sky Sports.
"I have offers from Spanish and English leagues and from some less important ones too."
"My agent is in Europe to decide my future, my buy-out fee at Atletico Madrid is €30million, but that can be negotiated."
The 29-year-old is looking to make his biggest move in his career as he moves closer to the twilight years of his career.
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu