Premier League Transfer News: Madrid Defender Reveals Possible England Move, Barcelona an Option
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 11:42 PM EST
Atletico Madrid defender Miranda revealed that he might possibly move to England and play in the Premier League as interests looms after a succesful 2013/14 season with the Rojiblancos.
However, La Liga giants FC Barcelona are also said to be chasing the Brazilian international, who could provide the necessary manpower at the back, with former skipper Carles Puyol calling it quits.
“I have offers from Spanish and English leagues and from some less important ones too.” - Miranda
"I have some offers and we are negotiating," he told Sky Sports.
"I have offers from Spanish and English leagues and from some less important ones too."
"My agent is in Europe to decide my future, my buy-out fee at Atletico Madrid is €30million, but that can be negotiated."
The 29-year-old is looking to make his biggest move in his career as he moves closer to the twilight years of his career.
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS