Premier League Transfer News: Madrid Defender Reveals Possible England Move, Barcelona an Option
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 11:42 PM EST
Atletico Madrid defender Miranda revealed that he might possibly move to England and play in the Premier League as interests looms after a succesful 2013/14 season with the Rojiblancos.
However, La Liga giants FC Barcelona are also said to be chasing the Brazilian international, who could provide the necessary manpower at the back, with former skipper Carles Puyol calling it quits.
“I have offers from Spanish and English leagues and from some less important ones too.” - Miranda
"I have some offers and we are negotiating," he told Sky Sports.
"I have offers from Spanish and English leagues and from some less important ones too."
"My agent is in Europe to decide my future, my buy-out fee at Atletico Madrid is €30million, but that can be negotiated."
The 29-year-old is looking to make his biggest move in his career as he moves closer to the twilight years of his career.
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People