‘Hemlock Grove' Season 2 Spoilers: Roman Godfrey And Peter Rumancek, More Shocking Demon Factor
By Tanya Diente | June 10, 2014 11:31 PM EST
"Hemlock Grove" Season 2 sees Roman Godfrey (Bill Skarsgard) and Peter Rumancek (Landon Liboiron) coming to grips with their demon alter-ego giving viewers more shock factor.
"Hemlock Grove" producer Eli Roth, according to Dailymail, is known for some of his goriest horror films (Cabin Fever, Grindhouse and Hostel I and II) and he certainly hasn't changed his style for Season 2 of Netflix's original series "Hemlock Grove."
In "Hemlock Grove" Season 1, Episode 13: "Birth," viewers saw Roman Godfrey reborn into a half-demon and his mother Olivia Godfrey (Famke Jannsen) telling him "You're a dragon." Viewers also saw the end of Olivia when Roman feeds off her with his fangs and also bites out her tongue in rage.
However in "Hemlock Grove" Season 2, Olivia Godfrey returns, well and alive, as the Machiavellian matriarch. Olivia continues to use the Godfrey medical centre to conduct sinister experiments on the townsfolk. "Hemlock Grove" Season 2 also shows the residents of the small Pennsylvania town are still just as strange as ever. Season 2 also continues with the town still coming to grips with the deadly massacres incurred by Christina in her wolf form.
Watch Trailer for the Season 2 of "Hemlock Grove" below
Roman Godfrey's relationship with his mother Olivia in Season 2 of "Hemlock Grove" is all but dead according to joblo. Season 2 of "Hemlock Grove" also shows the Godfrey heir struggling with his Upir (half-demon) birth right and also the disappearance of his sister Shelley. Episode 13 of "Hemlock Grove" Season 1 sees Roman screaming and crying as he chases after a wounded Shelley. Shelley took off after being shot in the chest by Sheriff Sworn. Sworn had shot Shelley thinking that she had killed Christina and was the person responsible for the massacres in Hemlock Grove incuding that of his two daughters. However, Shelley had just saved Roman and his cousin Letha from being harmed by Christina in her wolf form.
In Episode 13 of "Hemlock Grove" Season 1, Peter Rumancek and his mother leaves their trailer home to start a new life. However, "Hemlock Grove" Season 2 sees Peter back in the small town and forced to stay with his cousin Destiny ((Kaniehtiio Horn). He also gets a job after his mother is sent away. Season 2 of "Hemlock Grove" also sees Peter coming to grips with the responsibilities of having a wolf-like alter ego, which has become more prevalent.
"Hemlock Grove" Season 2 will find Roman Godfrey and Peter Rumancek in a really depressing situation at the beginning, until Miranda (Madeline Brewer) comes along. Miranda is on her way out to LA when her car breaks down in the small Pennsylvania town of Hemlock Grove. There she meets and falls in love, for different reasons, with both Roman and Peter. Miranda becomes the beacon of light for Roman and Peter, turning their depressing life and making them happy again.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand