Liverpool FC Transfer News: Madrid Boss Reacts to Reds Striker Link
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 10:49 PM EST
Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelloti reacted calmly when the link involving Liverpool striker Luis Suarez was brought up.
The Reds hitman is heavily rumoured to be wanted by the Bernabeu hierarchy following a PFA Player of the Year-winning term with the Merseysiders, helping them get back to the Champions League by contributing 31 goals and 24 assists in all competitions.
“Suarez is a fantastic player but it would be a lack of respect to talk about signings at this stage.” - Carlo Ancelloti on Luis Suarez
"Suarez is a fantastic player but it would be a lack of respect to talk about signings at this stage," Ancelloti told Sky Sports.
However, the Los Blancos mentor implied that it will only take the best to improve his core attacking options, which is composed of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, and Karim Benzema
"It is difficult to improve what we have in attack," he added.
The Uruguay hitman has a market value of £46million, but it will take more than the aforementioned price to convince Liverpool to sell their star man.
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People