Liverpool FC Transfer News: Madrid Boss Reacts to Reds Striker Link
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 10, 2014 10:49 PM EST
Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelloti reacted calmly when the link involving Liverpool striker Luis Suarez was brought up.
The Reds hitman is heavily rumoured to be wanted by the Bernabeu hierarchy following a PFA Player of the Year-winning term with the Merseysiders, helping them get back to the Champions League by contributing 31 goals and 24 assists in all competitions.
“Suarez is a fantastic player but it would be a lack of respect to talk about signings at this stage.” - Carlo Ancelloti on Luis Suarez
"Suarez is a fantastic player but it would be a lack of respect to talk about signings at this stage," Ancelloti told Sky Sports.
However, the Los Blancos mentor implied that it will only take the best to improve his core attacking options, which is composed of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, and Karim Benzema
"It is difficult to improve what we have in attack," he added.
The Uruguay hitman has a market value of £46million, but it will take more than the aforementioned price to convince Liverpool to sell their star man.
For more football news, follow IBTimes Sport on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate