Daniel Radcliffe Walks the Red Carpet with Alleged New Girlfriend, Erin Darke
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 10, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Daniel Radcliffe brought his girlfriend Erin Darke at 2014 Tony Awards confirming the couple's rumoured romance. They were all smiles when they were at the red carpet, their arms placed around each other. This ended some of the girls' fantasies when he attended the event with the woman who held him.
Their appearance at the Red Carpet ignited further interest among the public as it had been the topic of their hushed talk. Thus, going to this event together was an admission of their relationship.
Apart from the actors and actresses who graced this event, the media also flocked around the couple and the two graciously flaunted their wardrobe. Daniel's Ermenegildo Zegna Made-to-Measure suit accentuated his smile as he posed in front of the carema while Erin projected a classic look with red lipstick and a plunging teal gown. Their dress-to-impress looks also gathered approvals of the onlookers.
Aside from being popular as "Harry Potter," Daniel, 24, also played the leading role of the play, "The Cripple of Inishmaan." This was nominated for the category, Best Revival of a Play in 2014 Tony Awards. Erin, 29, on the other hand, was known for her roles in "The Wolverine," and "Girls." After the event, the couple went to the after party at Skylark.
But before getting in a relationship with her, the actor shared romance with Rosie Coker, a production assistant, but broke up with her in 2012. Daniel and Erin then met in the set of the movie, "Kill Your Darlings," in the same year, where they played as Allen and Gwendolyn. And sparks must have flown between them. According to rumours, they started dating since then but Daniel wanted to stay private about his dating life. They also had been dodging questions about the real status of their relationship, which made the people, especially their fans, waiting about their confirmation. And it was in April when they finally ended the specualtions and went public as they were seen holding hands in New York. Erin's representative also admitted to Mail Online that the couple had been dating for two years.
But despite their happiness in each other's arms, the couple said that they still had not talked about tying the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff