Daniel Radcliffe Walks the Red Carpet with Alleged New Girlfriend, Erin Darke
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 10, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Daniel Radcliffe brought his girlfriend Erin Darke at 2014 Tony Awards confirming the couple's rumoured romance. They were all smiles when they were at the red carpet, their arms placed around each other. This ended some of the girls' fantasies when he attended the event with the woman who held him.
Their appearance at the Red Carpet ignited further interest among the public as it had been the topic of their hushed talk. Thus, going to this event together was an admission of their relationship.
Apart from the actors and actresses who graced this event, the media also flocked around the couple and the two graciously flaunted their wardrobe. Daniel's Ermenegildo Zegna Made-to-Measure suit accentuated his smile as he posed in front of the carema while Erin projected a classic look with red lipstick and a plunging teal gown. Their dress-to-impress looks also gathered approvals of the onlookers.
Aside from being popular as "Harry Potter," Daniel, 24, also played the leading role of the play, "The Cripple of Inishmaan." This was nominated for the category, Best Revival of a Play in 2014 Tony Awards. Erin, 29, on the other hand, was known for her roles in "The Wolverine," and "Girls." After the event, the couple went to the after party at Skylark.
But before getting in a relationship with her, the actor shared romance with Rosie Coker, a production assistant, but broke up with her in 2012. Daniel and Erin then met in the set of the movie, "Kill Your Darlings," in the same year, where they played as Allen and Gwendolyn. And sparks must have flown between them. According to rumours, they started dating since then but Daniel wanted to stay private about his dating life. They also had been dodging questions about the real status of their relationship, which made the people, especially their fans, waiting about their confirmation. And it was in April when they finally ended the specualtions and went public as they were seen holding hands in New York. Erin's representative also admitted to Mail Online that the couple had been dating for two years.
But despite their happiness in each other's arms, the couple said that they still had not talked about tying the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report