Daniel Radcliffe Walks the Red Carpet with Alleged New Girlfriend, Erin Darke
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 10, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Daniel Radcliffe brought his girlfriend Erin Darke at 2014 Tony Awards confirming the couple's rumoured romance. They were all smiles when they were at the red carpet, their arms placed around each other. This ended some of the girls' fantasies when he attended the event with the woman who held him.
Their appearance at the Red Carpet ignited further interest among the public as it had been the topic of their hushed talk. Thus, going to this event together was an admission of their relationship.
Apart from the actors and actresses who graced this event, the media also flocked around the couple and the two graciously flaunted their wardrobe. Daniel's Ermenegildo Zegna Made-to-Measure suit accentuated his smile as he posed in front of the carema while Erin projected a classic look with red lipstick and a plunging teal gown. Their dress-to-impress looks also gathered approvals of the onlookers.
Aside from being popular as "Harry Potter," Daniel, 24, also played the leading role of the play, "The Cripple of Inishmaan." This was nominated for the category, Best Revival of a Play in 2014 Tony Awards. Erin, 29, on the other hand, was known for her roles in "The Wolverine," and "Girls." After the event, the couple went to the after party at Skylark.
But before getting in a relationship with her, the actor shared romance with Rosie Coker, a production assistant, but broke up with her in 2012. Daniel and Erin then met in the set of the movie, "Kill Your Darlings," in the same year, where they played as Allen and Gwendolyn. And sparks must have flown between them. According to rumours, they started dating since then but Daniel wanted to stay private about his dating life. They also had been dodging questions about the real status of their relationship, which made the people, especially their fans, waiting about their confirmation. And it was in April when they finally ended the specualtions and went public as they were seen holding hands in New York. Erin's representative also admitted to Mail Online that the couple had been dating for two years.
But despite their happiness in each other's arms, the couple said that they still had not talked about tying the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'