Daniel Radcliffe Walks the Red Carpet with Alleged New Girlfriend, Erin Darke
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 10, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Daniel Radcliffe brought his girlfriend Erin Darke at 2014 Tony Awards confirming the couple's rumoured romance. They were all smiles when they were at the red carpet, their arms placed around each other. This ended some of the girls' fantasies when he attended the event with the woman who held him.
Their appearance at the Red Carpet ignited further interest among the public as it had been the topic of their hushed talk. Thus, going to this event together was an admission of their relationship.
Apart from the actors and actresses who graced this event, the media also flocked around the couple and the two graciously flaunted their wardrobe. Daniel's Ermenegildo Zegna Made-to-Measure suit accentuated his smile as he posed in front of the carema while Erin projected a classic look with red lipstick and a plunging teal gown. Their dress-to-impress looks also gathered approvals of the onlookers.
Aside from being popular as "Harry Potter," Daniel, 24, also played the leading role of the play, "The Cripple of Inishmaan." This was nominated for the category, Best Revival of a Play in 2014 Tony Awards. Erin, 29, on the other hand, was known for her roles in "The Wolverine," and "Girls." After the event, the couple went to the after party at Skylark.
But before getting in a relationship with her, the actor shared romance with Rosie Coker, a production assistant, but broke up with her in 2012. Daniel and Erin then met in the set of the movie, "Kill Your Darlings," in the same year, where they played as Allen and Gwendolyn. And sparks must have flown between them. According to rumours, they started dating since then but Daniel wanted to stay private about his dating life. They also had been dodging questions about the real status of their relationship, which made the people, especially their fans, waiting about their confirmation. And it was in April when they finally ended the specualtions and went public as they were seen holding hands in New York. Erin's representative also admitted to Mail Online that the couple had been dating for two years.
But despite their happiness in each other's arms, the couple said that they still had not talked about tying the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June