Daniel Radcliffe Walks the Red Carpet with Alleged New Girlfriend, Erin Darke
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 10, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Daniel Radcliffe brought his girlfriend Erin Darke at 2014 Tony Awards confirming the couple's rumoured romance. They were all smiles when they were at the red carpet, their arms placed around each other. This ended some of the girls' fantasies when he attended the event with the woman who held him.
Their appearance at the Red Carpet ignited further interest among the public as it had been the topic of their hushed talk. Thus, going to this event together was an admission of their relationship.
Apart from the actors and actresses who graced this event, the media also flocked around the couple and the two graciously flaunted their wardrobe. Daniel's Ermenegildo Zegna Made-to-Measure suit accentuated his smile as he posed in front of the carema while Erin projected a classic look with red lipstick and a plunging teal gown. Their dress-to-impress looks also gathered approvals of the onlookers.
Aside from being popular as "Harry Potter," Daniel, 24, also played the leading role of the play, "The Cripple of Inishmaan." This was nominated for the category, Best Revival of a Play in 2014 Tony Awards. Erin, 29, on the other hand, was known for her roles in "The Wolverine," and "Girls." After the event, the couple went to the after party at Skylark.
But before getting in a relationship with her, the actor shared romance with Rosie Coker, a production assistant, but broke up with her in 2012. Daniel and Erin then met in the set of the movie, "Kill Your Darlings," in the same year, where they played as Allen and Gwendolyn. And sparks must have flown between them. According to rumours, they started dating since then but Daniel wanted to stay private about his dating life. They also had been dodging questions about the real status of their relationship, which made the people, especially their fans, waiting about their confirmation. And it was in April when they finally ended the specualtions and went public as they were seen holding hands in New York. Erin's representative also admitted to Mail Online that the couple had been dating for two years.
But despite their happiness in each other's arms, the couple said that they still had not talked about tying the knot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate