Leonardo DiCaprio Brushes Justin Bieber Off, Refuses to Take Picture with Canadian Star
By Annie Dee | June 10, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Justin Bieber goes from one of the most well-liked young singers in Hollywood to one that majority of celebrities would rather avoid. While at Cannes and before his racist video scandals, Justin Bieber tried to ham up to Leonardo DiCaprio by approaching him at the Gotha Nightclub but was waved away by Leonardo himself, Star Magazine reports. The site specifically reports that Leonardo DiCaprio cannot allow himself to pose with the bad boy that Justin Bieber has become and do not think of him highly at all.
Best actor in a leading role nominee Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
While at Cannes, Justin Bieber made acquaintance with young A-list star Jennifer Lawrence, but the "Hunger Games" star reportedly refused to have a photo of them together taken. Entertainment Wise reported that even though Jennifer Lawrence herself was keen on meeting the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer, she did not feel the same about posing with Justin for the cameras. The site reported that Jennifer would rather keep their meeting "normal" and low-key.
Justin Bieber tried his luck with Leonardo DiCaprio but got a worse result. According to Star Magazine, Justin was excited to meet Leonardo when he heard the famous actor was at Cannes but he was brushed off. The source explained, "Justin was strutting his stuff all over the club, walking around shirtless and scoping out chicks. But when he heard Leo was there, he had his bodyguard muscle a path to where Leo was sitting."
Leonardo DiCaprio allegedly did not give him the time of the day, and was not afraid to make Justin Bieber feel his annoyance with him. The source of Star Magazine shared that even though Justin kept smiling and trying to squeeze his way into Leo's VIP section, Leo just "waved him off."
"Leo thinks Justin's a little twit. Leo doesn't want or need photo ops with publicity-hungry, manufactured pop star," the source shared.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, this is quite embarrassing, considering Leo DiCaprio is not known to discriminate. He parties with reality stars and D-listers if he feels like it, so for him to brush Justin off is quite meaningful. If there is any consolation, there was also a report that Leo did not want to be associated with the Kardashians as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop