Leonardo DiCaprio Brushes Justin Bieber Off, Refuses to Take Picture with Canadian Star
By Annie Dee | June 10, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Justin Bieber goes from one of the most well-liked young singers in Hollywood to one that majority of celebrities would rather avoid. While at Cannes and before his racist video scandals, Justin Bieber tried to ham up to Leonardo DiCaprio by approaching him at the Gotha Nightclub but was waved away by Leonardo himself, Star Magazine reports. The site specifically reports that Leonardo DiCaprio cannot allow himself to pose with the bad boy that Justin Bieber has become and do not think of him highly at all.
Best actor in a leading role nominee Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
While at Cannes, Justin Bieber made acquaintance with young A-list star Jennifer Lawrence, but the "Hunger Games" star reportedly refused to have a photo of them together taken. Entertainment Wise reported that even though Jennifer Lawrence herself was keen on meeting the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer, she did not feel the same about posing with Justin for the cameras. The site reported that Jennifer would rather keep their meeting "normal" and low-key.
Justin Bieber tried his luck with Leonardo DiCaprio but got a worse result. According to Star Magazine, Justin was excited to meet Leonardo when he heard the famous actor was at Cannes but he was brushed off. The source explained, "Justin was strutting his stuff all over the club, walking around shirtless and scoping out chicks. But when he heard Leo was there, he had his bodyguard muscle a path to where Leo was sitting."
Leonardo DiCaprio allegedly did not give him the time of the day, and was not afraid to make Justin Bieber feel his annoyance with him. The source of Star Magazine shared that even though Justin kept smiling and trying to squeeze his way into Leo's VIP section, Leo just "waved him off."
"Leo thinks Justin's a little twit. Leo doesn't want or need photo ops with publicity-hungry, manufactured pop star," the source shared.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, this is quite embarrassing, considering Leo DiCaprio is not known to discriminate. He parties with reality stars and D-listers if he feels like it, so for him to brush Justin off is quite meaningful. If there is any consolation, there was also a report that Leo did not want to be associated with the Kardashians as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2