Leonardo DiCaprio Brushes Justin Bieber Off, Refuses to Take Picture with Canadian Star
By Annie Dee | June 10, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Justin Bieber goes from one of the most well-liked young singers in Hollywood to one that majority of celebrities would rather avoid. While at Cannes and before his racist video scandals, Justin Bieber tried to ham up to Leonardo DiCaprio by approaching him at the Gotha Nightclub but was waved away by Leonardo himself, Star Magazine reports. The site specifically reports that Leonardo DiCaprio cannot allow himself to pose with the bad boy that Justin Bieber has become and do not think of him highly at all.
Best actor in a leading role nominee Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
While at Cannes, Justin Bieber made acquaintance with young A-list star Jennifer Lawrence, but the "Hunger Games" star reportedly refused to have a photo of them together taken. Entertainment Wise reported that even though Jennifer Lawrence herself was keen on meeting the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer, she did not feel the same about posing with Justin for the cameras. The site reported that Jennifer would rather keep their meeting "normal" and low-key.
Justin Bieber tried his luck with Leonardo DiCaprio but got a worse result. According to Star Magazine, Justin was excited to meet Leonardo when he heard the famous actor was at Cannes but he was brushed off. The source explained, "Justin was strutting his stuff all over the club, walking around shirtless and scoping out chicks. But when he heard Leo was there, he had his bodyguard muscle a path to where Leo was sitting."
Leonardo DiCaprio allegedly did not give him the time of the day, and was not afraid to make Justin Bieber feel his annoyance with him. The source of Star Magazine shared that even though Justin kept smiling and trying to squeeze his way into Leo's VIP section, Leo just "waved him off."
"Leo thinks Justin's a little twit. Leo doesn't want or need photo ops with publicity-hungry, manufactured pop star," the source shared.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, this is quite embarrassing, considering Leo DiCaprio is not known to discriminate. He parties with reality stars and D-listers if he feels like it, so for him to brush Justin off is quite meaningful. If there is any consolation, there was also a report that Leo did not want to be associated with the Kardashians as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga