New Wife Kim Kardashian's Moves to Make Husband Kanye West's 37th Birthday Special: From Cake to Romantic Picture
By nidhi tewari | June 10, 2014 6:05 PM EST
It was Kanye West's birthday on June 8 and his new wife Kim Kardashian West did not leave any stone unturned to make her husband feel special on his 37th birthday. Kim thanked her husband with a wonderful message on her Instagram page with a very romantic picture of her kissing the rapper on the lips. She credited Kanye for "changing" her life. Check it out here.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
"Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know! The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!" Kim Kardashian wrote in a special birthday message to her husband. She also made it a point to get a unique "Yeezus" cake for her husband who was performing at Summer X Games in Austin, Texas. Though the cake looked to be made in the colour of clay it rightly conveyed Kim's sentiments as she wanted to highlight West's latest album by the same name. Check it out here.
Kanye rapped to "Birthday Song" on the night before his big day. "Ah Yeezy Yeezy how you do it huh / It's my birthday I deserve to be greedy huh," rapped the new husband, according to people.com.
Kim's mom and the Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner too took to Instagram to wish her son-in-law Kanye on his birthday with a special seflie with the birthday man himself. "Happy Birthday to my new son #KanyeWest!!!!" she wrote. "Have an amazing day I love you ... thank you for being such an inspiration. #family #love," the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star wrote. Check out the picture here.
Kim Kardashian has always made sure she celebrated Kanye birthday with style and did something great. Way back in 2012, when Kim and Kanye's romance was still fresh Kim splurged a whopping $750,000 on a black Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 for her then boyfriend's 35th birthday, mtv.com reported.
Kim and Kanye solemnized their romance by getting married in a romantic ceremony in Paris on May 24. The two have shared lot of their marriage pictures on various social networking sites. The couple already has an eight month old daughter North West before they got married.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation