New Wife Kim Kardashian's Moves to Make Husband Kanye West's 37th Birthday Special: From Cake to Romantic Picture
By nidhi tewari | June 10, 2014 6:05 PM EST
It was Kanye West's birthday on June 8 and his new wife Kim Kardashian West did not leave any stone unturned to make her husband feel special on his 37th birthday. Kim thanked her husband with a wonderful message on her Instagram page with a very romantic picture of her kissing the rapper on the lips. She credited Kanye for "changing" her life. Check it out here.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
"Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know! The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!" Kim Kardashian wrote in a special birthday message to her husband. She also made it a point to get a unique "Yeezus" cake for her husband who was performing at Summer X Games in Austin, Texas. Though the cake looked to be made in the colour of clay it rightly conveyed Kim's sentiments as she wanted to highlight West's latest album by the same name. Check it out here.
Kanye rapped to "Birthday Song" on the night before his big day. "Ah Yeezy Yeezy how you do it huh / It's my birthday I deserve to be greedy huh," rapped the new husband, according to people.com.
Kim's mom and the Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner too took to Instagram to wish her son-in-law Kanye on his birthday with a special seflie with the birthday man himself. "Happy Birthday to my new son #KanyeWest!!!!" she wrote. "Have an amazing day I love you ... thank you for being such an inspiration. #family #love," the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star wrote. Check out the picture here.
Kim Kardashian has always made sure she celebrated Kanye birthday with style and did something great. Way back in 2012, when Kim and Kanye's romance was still fresh Kim splurged a whopping $750,000 on a black Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 for her then boyfriend's 35th birthday, mtv.com reported.
Kim and Kanye solemnized their romance by getting married in a romantic ceremony in Paris on May 24. The two have shared lot of their marriage pictures on various social networking sites. The couple already has an eight month old daughter North West before they got married.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia