‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Season 7 Casting Update: All RHOA Cast Mates to Film Together
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 10, 2014 6:03 PM EST
If the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast members want their money, they will have to film the episodes together. Indeed, this condition is going to spice things up given the chemistry between some of the cast members. Bravo bosses inform the ladies that for "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Season 7, they must work together if they want their paycheck.
Sources informed All About The Real Housewives about this recent development in "RHOA." Also, NeNe Leakes is pretty upset with this.
"Bravo has had it with the egos of the housewives. They talked to all the Atlanta ladies when they were asked back and specifically told them that if they expect to stay on the show and receive their paycheck, they will do what every employee has to do - THEIR JOB!" revealed a source to All About The Real Housewives.
Apparently, the producers of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" are done with NeNe's diva-like attitude.
"Producers have especially had it with NeNe's superior attitude. They know that this is her only "million dollar" job and she won't quit despite what she demands she tries making. Not only that, she's never had anything interesting going on in her life that could carry her on the show. Her interaction with her castmates is what makes her interesting," said the source to the Web site.
NeNe Leakes' life is otherwise boring and only her interactions with other cast members make her interesting.
"That brawl between Porsha [Williams] and Kenya [Moore] was the best thing to happen to the show and the Bravo producers want all of the women back for more drama next season. Even NeNe Leakes staying out of the fray made headlines because she always has something outrageous to stay and they want to make sure that she'll be back too... Everyone wants more money this season. They KNOW how well the show does, how all of them are making those network folks tons of money and the ladies want a part of that. These ladies are smart and they know how to negotiate so they're confident that they can get their raises on their own," said the source to RadarOnline.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand