‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Season 7 Casting Update: All RHOA Cast Mates to Film Together
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 10, 2014 6:03 PM EST
If the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast members want their money, they will have to film the episodes together. Indeed, this condition is going to spice things up given the chemistry between some of the cast members. Bravo bosses inform the ladies that for "Real Housewives of Atlanta" Season 7, they must work together if they want their paycheck.
Sources informed All About The Real Housewives about this recent development in "RHOA." Also, NeNe Leakes is pretty upset with this.
"Bravo has had it with the egos of the housewives. They talked to all the Atlanta ladies when they were asked back and specifically told them that if they expect to stay on the show and receive their paycheck, they will do what every employee has to do - THEIR JOB!" revealed a source to All About The Real Housewives.
Apparently, the producers of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" are done with NeNe's diva-like attitude.
"Producers have especially had it with NeNe's superior attitude. They know that this is her only "million dollar" job and she won't quit despite what she demands she tries making. Not only that, she's never had anything interesting going on in her life that could carry her on the show. Her interaction with her castmates is what makes her interesting," said the source to the Web site.
NeNe Leakes' life is otherwise boring and only her interactions with other cast members make her interesting.
"That brawl between Porsha [Williams] and Kenya [Moore] was the best thing to happen to the show and the Bravo producers want all of the women back for more drama next season. Even NeNe Leakes staying out of the fray made headlines because she always has something outrageous to stay and they want to make sure that she'll be back too... Everyone wants more money this season. They KNOW how well the show does, how all of them are making those network folks tons of money and the ladies want a part of that. These ladies are smart and they know how to negotiate so they're confident that they can get their raises on their own," said the source to RadarOnline.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 New Teaser Video, Spoilers: ‘Don’t Hesitate, They Won’t’
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation