Kourtney Kardashian Confirms Unplanned Pregnancy on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Teaser
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | June 10, 2014 4:41 PM EST
After a week of speculations over the pregnancy of Kourtney Kardashian, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" co-star finally confirmed the news on the show's teaser segment after Sunday night premiere.
TV personality Kim Kardashian (R) and her sister Kourtney walk in the street as they visit fashion shops in Paris May 22, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence over the weekend, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
According to the E! Online video clip, the 35-year old actress shared a quiet moment with her long-time partner Scott Disick in their sprawling walk-in closet. Kourtney simply revealed her third pregnancy by stating: "I'm pregnant."
Contrary to US Magazine's previous report which stated that the star's pregnancy is planned, the American actress stated: "It was not a plan." In the two-minute sneak-peak, Kourtney also revealed the big news to her sister Kim Kardashian and her mom Kris Jenner.
A week before, US Magazine reported that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" co-star is only a few months pregnant of their third baby. The said magazine reportedly stated that the star already had a nice flush on her cheeks during the famous European wedding of her sister Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West on late May. She also reportedly sipped ginger ale instead of wine during the recent double dinner date with Disick, her sister Kim, and rapper French Montana at Southhampton, New York. The sisters were reportedly at the area for the next segments of their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
US Magazine also cited that a guest from Trump SoHo hotel mentioned Kourtney's obvious pregnancy glow. Kourtney sojourned at the said hotel after her sister's wedding. "Kourtney looked really pretty. She had a nice flush on her cheeks," the unnamed guest stated.
An article from People Magazine also confirmed the pregnancy even before Kourtney personally broke the news on the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" teaser. The said magazine cited that the star is excited and nervous at the same time.
"Three kids is a lot to handle! But she's happy - she's always wanted a big family with Scott," People Magazine mentioned.
Furthermore, US Magazine stated that the couple's baby is due in December although they do not have an idea yet on the baby's gender. The third baby will soon join the couple's first two siblings Mason aged four year old and Penelope aged 23 months.
To watch Kourtney Kardashian's confirmation of her pregnancy on the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" teaser, please click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy