NBA Finals Game 3 Betting Odds and Preview: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | June 10, 2014 2:59 PM EST
After “Crampgate”, LeBron James responded with a 35-point effort in the previous game to tie with the San Antonio Spurs in the 2014 NBA Finals. What will LeBron do as an encore when the series shifts to Miami in Game 3? How will the Spurs play after losing home-court advantage in this best-of-seven series?
Jun 8, 2014; San Antonio, TX, USA; Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh (1) shoots against San Antonio Spurs forward Tim Duncan (21) in game two of the 2014 NBA Finals at AT&T Center.
James was locked-in against the Spurs in the 98-to-96 victory in Game 2. He was off to a shaky start—1-of-4 field goals with 3 turnovers in the first quarter but turned it around to shoot 11-of-13 in the final three quarters.
He also finished with 10 rebounds and 3 assists including one dime to a crucial Chris Bosh three-pointer. The Heat rangy big man ended up with 18 points while Dwyane Wade had 14 points and 7 rebounds.
"They came out great. They played a great game," Tony Parker, who top-scored for the Spurs in Game 2, told the league’s official website. "Now it's our turn to go over there and get one. We played pretty well all season long on the road and so we're going to have two great opportunities to try to come up with a win."
Tim Duncan had 18 points and 10 rebounds while Manu Ginobili came off the bench for 19 markers for the Spurs, who led by as many as 11 points in the first half against the Heat.
Miami has yet to lose in eight games at home in this postseason while San Antonio is just 3-5 away from home.
Miami also lost the opening game of the 2012 and 2013 NBA Finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder and Spurs, respectively but went on to win the title for their back-to-back championship. If they hold serve at home in the next two games, they will grab the commanding 3-to-1 series lead when the series returns to San Antonio.
The Spurs are not in familiar grounds, they lost homecourt advantage to the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the playoffs this year before netting the series victory in seven games.
Betting Lines: San Antonio Spurs (+4.5) vs. Miami Heat
Game time: 11:00 am AEDT
*Betting odds via gtbets.eu, accurate at time of posting
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games after a one day rest
- The Spurs are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games
- The Spurs are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games after a loss
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games at home
- The Heat are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Heat are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
Watch Game 3 of the NBA Finals via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant Attributes Past Outburst Against Dwight Howard To 'Heat Of The Moment,' Doesn't Feel The Same Way As Durant Does
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies