NBA Finals Game 3 Betting Odds and Preview: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | June 10, 2014 2:59 PM EST
After “Crampgate”, LeBron James responded with a 35-point effort in the previous game to tie with the San Antonio Spurs in the 2014 NBA Finals. What will LeBron do as an encore when the series shifts to Miami in Game 3? How will the Spurs play after losing home-court advantage in this best-of-seven series?
Jun 8, 2014; San Antonio, TX, USA; Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh (1) shoots against San Antonio Spurs forward Tim Duncan (21) in game two of the 2014 NBA Finals at AT&T Center.
James was locked-in against the Spurs in the 98-to-96 victory in Game 2. He was off to a shaky start—1-of-4 field goals with 3 turnovers in the first quarter but turned it around to shoot 11-of-13 in the final three quarters.
He also finished with 10 rebounds and 3 assists including one dime to a crucial Chris Bosh three-pointer. The Heat rangy big man ended up with 18 points while Dwyane Wade had 14 points and 7 rebounds.
"They came out great. They played a great game," Tony Parker, who top-scored for the Spurs in Game 2, told the league’s official website. "Now it's our turn to go over there and get one. We played pretty well all season long on the road and so we're going to have two great opportunities to try to come up with a win."
Tim Duncan had 18 points and 10 rebounds while Manu Ginobili came off the bench for 19 markers for the Spurs, who led by as many as 11 points in the first half against the Heat.
Miami has yet to lose in eight games at home in this postseason while San Antonio is just 3-5 away from home.
Miami also lost the opening game of the 2012 and 2013 NBA Finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder and Spurs, respectively but went on to win the title for their back-to-back championship. If they hold serve at home in the next two games, they will grab the commanding 3-to-1 series lead when the series returns to San Antonio.
The Spurs are not in familiar grounds, they lost homecourt advantage to the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the playoffs this year before netting the series victory in seven games.
Betting Lines: San Antonio Spurs (+4.5) vs. Miami Heat
Game time: 11:00 am AEDT
*Betting odds via gtbets.eu, accurate at time of posting
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games after a one day rest
- The Spurs are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games
- The Spurs are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games after a loss
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games at home
- The Heat are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Heat are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
Watch Game 3 of the NBA Finals via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- Derrick Rose Is Lying About His Health Says ESPN Analyst Stephen A. Smith
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More