NBA Finals Game 3 Betting Odds and Preview: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | June 10, 2014 2:59 PM EST
After “Crampgate”, LeBron James responded with a 35-point effort in the previous game to tie with the San Antonio Spurs in the 2014 NBA Finals. What will LeBron do as an encore when the series shifts to Miami in Game 3? How will the Spurs play after losing home-court advantage in this best-of-seven series?
Jun 8, 2014; San Antonio, TX, USA; Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh (1) shoots against San Antonio Spurs forward Tim Duncan (21) in game two of the 2014 NBA Finals at AT&T Center.
James was locked-in against the Spurs in the 98-to-96 victory in Game 2. He was off to a shaky start—1-of-4 field goals with 3 turnovers in the first quarter but turned it around to shoot 11-of-13 in the final three quarters.
He also finished with 10 rebounds and 3 assists including one dime to a crucial Chris Bosh three-pointer. The Heat rangy big man ended up with 18 points while Dwyane Wade had 14 points and 7 rebounds.
"They came out great. They played a great game," Tony Parker, who top-scored for the Spurs in Game 2, told the league’s official website. "Now it's our turn to go over there and get one. We played pretty well all season long on the road and so we're going to have two great opportunities to try to come up with a win."
Tim Duncan had 18 points and 10 rebounds while Manu Ginobili came off the bench for 19 markers for the Spurs, who led by as many as 11 points in the first half against the Heat.
Miami has yet to lose in eight games at home in this postseason while San Antonio is just 3-5 away from home.
Miami also lost the opening game of the 2012 and 2013 NBA Finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder and Spurs, respectively but went on to win the title for their back-to-back championship. If they hold serve at home in the next two games, they will grab the commanding 3-to-1 series lead when the series returns to San Antonio.
The Spurs are not in familiar grounds, they lost homecourt advantage to the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the playoffs this year before netting the series victory in seven games.
Betting Lines: San Antonio Spurs (+4.5) vs. Miami Heat
Game time: 11:00 am AEDT
*Betting odds via gtbets.eu, accurate at time of posting
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games after a one day rest
- The Spurs are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games
- The Spurs are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games after a loss
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games at home
- The Heat are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Heat are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
Watch Game 3 of the NBA Finals via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time