‘Star Wars: Battlefront’ 3 New Gameplay Trailer Released – Developers Share the Passion and Grueling Research Behind the Game
By Sachin Trivedi | June 10, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Due to be released in 2015 the developers of the upcoming game "Star Wars: Battlefront" 3 released a video showcasing some of the work that has already been done. The gameplay video has some stunning graphics which has got the fans excited about the game.
"Star Wars: Battlefront" 3 is being developed by Dice Studio in Stockholm, Sweden. The new trailer of the game showed the viewers the place where all the action was taking place for the game development. Niklas Fegreaus, the design director, took the viewers through the video.
The developers took a trip to the Lucas Cultural Arts Museum to study some of the models and props used in the original "Star Wars" movies. Niklas described the experience as "incredibly emotional." The team was overwhelmed with the amount of love and detail that went into each one of the models.
The developers hope to bring the same amount of passion and commitment to the "Star Wars: Battlefront" 3 game. The team went to the original movie locations in order to capture the environment of the different planets depicted in the movies.
The result of all the hard work can be seen in the spectacular graphics in the game. The snow capped mountains of Hoth and the forest moon of Endor can be seen in the video. Players can expect to take part in some of the epic battles from the original movies like the battle in Hoth or fighting off enemies on a speeder bike.
"Star Wars: Battlefront" 3 is being developed on the Frostbite 3 engine and the developers of the game are working on the game from Dice's Sweden and Los Angeles offices. An added advantage is that the developers are big fans of the franchise and are passionate about the game.
"Star Wars: Battlefront" 3 is expected to be released in 2015, the same year as the upcoming movie from the same franchise is being released. The coordinated efforts to launch multiple products in the same year could make 2015 very important for the franchise.
George R. R. Martin looking Forward to 'Ant-Man' - 'Outraged' with 'The Avengers' Film [Read]
'Awkward' Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: Jake and Matty Spend Time in Jail [Read]
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister's Fate [Watch Video] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop