'The SIMS 4' Official Release on September 2nd Announced by EA Games; 5 New Features Revealed
By Ryan Inoyori | June 10, 2014 1:57 PM EST
Electronic Arts officially announced the release date of the fourth instalment of 'The SIMS' game franchise. It is set for release on Sept 2, 2014 and the game will support both Windows OS and MAC OS platforms.
'The SIMS 4' Official Release Date
Players of "The SIMS" can now live up new dreams and new experiences on "The SIMS 4" starting on September 2nd 2014 after Electronics Arts confirmed the release date. According to IGN, Electronic Arts will support both Windows PC and MAC computers to run "The SIMS 4."
EA Games released the official teaser on what fans can expect on "The SIMS 4" including character creations, personality and gaming experience. Unlike with previous game franchise, "The SIMS 4" features a major overhaul from voices to skills and new set of additions such as the new emotion aspect on every SIM.
SIMS will now have special traits based on their moods, personality and emotions which can affect overall expressions and opportunities throughout the game. Additionally, objects nearby SIMS can also influence what they actually feel including effects from music and interior design such as paintings.
Emotion feature offers a range of new experience level such as sadness, happiness, anger and romance. Here are some details regarding the new traits that affect overall emotions, opportunities and personalities for all SIMS based on the official trailer.
- Musical genius
- Gossip queen
- Opposites attract
- Party animal
- Foodie hipster
- Online romance
- Did you?
All of these characteristics can extend diversity on every SIM found in the game and some of them may appear weirder than others.
Extended Features on 'The SIMS 4'
1. Create A SIM - A whole new level of character creation for "The SIMS 4" such as freeform editing of the all body parts. Personality and aspiration can now affect their emotions, behaviour and interactions with other SIMS. You can now create contrast traits such as a hard-headed athlete with great interest in literature.
2. Livelier Neighbourhood - Every SIMS inside the neighbourhood add colours to the game and each features a different emotion. One example is at the gym wherein not all SIMS are enjoying workout routines. Some SIMS may even display how lazy or industrious they are based on their personality.
3. Interaction Effects - In a group, a SIM may affect other SIMS depending on their actions. SIMS can disrupt parties by gate crashing them, cause depression on others and even turn the lights up to keep the party going.
4. Importing Data - EA Games allowed instant import of characters and houses made by other players directly into the game and their presence can affect everyone based on their profile.
5. Weirder Stories - Your SIM may even get penalties for positive effects such as laughing too much from happiness that calls death reaper on sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'GTA V' For PC, PS4, Xbox One: More DLC Updates And Release Confirmed This Fall
- Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire May Not Be The Only Pokemon Game With This ‘Shocking’ Project
- 'Minecraft' 1.8 Update Gets 'Minecraft' 14w34b Snapshot, 'Minecraft PS Vita' Trailer And A Possible Oculus Rift Port
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. Asus Zenfone 4 Price And Specifications Comparison [WATCH VIDEOS]
- PS4 News: An Update On Project Morpheus And 2 More Games Coming To It
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015