Shooters on the PS4: 'Battlefield Hardline' and 'Titanfall' Spotted for PS4 and a Sneak Peek at 'Destiny'
By Gel Galang | June 10, 2014 1:27 PM EST
After leaked screenshots and succeeding surprise announcement, "Battlefield Hardline" has received more details at the E3 2014.
People are shown Los Angeles street battle scene in beta version of "Battlefield: Hardline" at the Electronic Arts World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview press conference at the Shrine Auditorium
EA has already announced its release date, which will be on the Oct 21, as posted in the official "Battlefield Hardline" Web site. PC Mag reports that, at the E3 2014, EA has also announced the closed beta for "Battlefield Hardline," which is open for players who only need to sign up at the official Web site. However, there is also a requirement criteria for players, which includes a PS4 or a PC with 64-bit Windows 7 or 8, apart from the limited slots.
Lastly, there's already a new trailer titled "Into the Jungle". It shows off a few gameplay and cinematic footage. Instead of the battleground of war, players have the city streets and cops and robbers in the game.
'Titanfall' into the PS4 Platform?
"Titanfall" had been the most anticipated game for the Xbox One, as an exclusive title that introduced a pretty unique and high-adrenaline shooting experience.
For a while, "Titanfall" has become a driving force for the Xbox, with some even putting it as a possible reason for Microsoft's next-gen console to be more driven in sales. However, it may be likely the next installment of the game will no longer hold the exclusivity rights.
A source report from The Wall Street Journal has stated a person close to the project has revealed the "Titanfall" sequel will likely also come to the PS4. In addition, the title is already at its planning stages. But, as usual, EA has not yet commented on the news, though E3 2014 is still ongoing and Respawn, developer of "Titanfall," has promised fans the event will be a venue for the announcement of a new "Titanfall" experience.
Already the E3 2014 experience for "Titanfall" fans is enjoying the future of gaming with "Titanfall" on the PC where it will also be playable on the Nvidia Shield. Players are also up to earn "Titanfall" Burn Packs.
'Destiny' Shown Off at the E3 2014
Bungie's "Destiny" at the E3 2014 has given new information regarding the game, particularly about The Traveler and the reason for why the player is the Earth's savior.
The player is basically the person in charge of getting back the order of things after The Traveler, supposedly bringing help to mankind, became its source of doom, reports VG 24/7.
What's even more surprising at the E3 2014 is that it was announced the title will have its own bundle with the PS4. On Sept 9, at the same time that "Destiny" will be released, there will be an exclusive PS4 Destiny Bundle, featuring a 500 GB all-white PS4 console and DualShock 4, "Destiny" and a 30-day run with the PS Plus.
The beta for the game will come in a month on July 17.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate